Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mars Slave Labor Controversy
I'm sorry but these people reminded me of actors.
Made for TV and not actually real events or People. It looks so,,,, obviously scripted and acted.

Here is an article I found about it.
Quote:The most famous examination of secret space programs appeared on British TV in the late ’70s, in the final installment of Anglia Television’s Science Report. This was an actual science news show, similar to NOVA, but on April Fool’s Day 1977 the producers decided to mix it up a little by presenting Alternative 3. Unfortunately, the broadcast was delayed, which only added to the confusion. It aired in June.
And

Quote:Part two of Alternative 3 begins with a satellite interview of Apollo astronaut Bob Grodin. Sometime after his career with NASA ended, Grodin became mentally unstable and went into hiding in New England. Recordings of his communications from the Moon to Houston revealed that he saw something he wasn’t supposed to see on the lunar surface, something remarkable. But when asked what he had seen, Grodin grows fidgety and agitated. “What are you tryin‘ to do to me? You tryin‘ to screw me? Like that dumb bastard, Ballantine?” he shouts. Satellite communication is inexplicably broken at this point.
Source
I couldn't find an Apollo Astronaut by that name.
IMHO   HOAX
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Mars Slave Labor Controversy - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-23-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Mars Slave Labor Controversy - by guohua - 07-23-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: Mars Slave Labor Controversy - by guohua - 07-23-2017, 03:25 PM