Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about- II
Chapter @#$%
Are you counting
Just pass me a cold drink

A bar in Tucson

"Buy a mean cold hearted B#$%^ a drink," Andros spoke in a mans voice..

A woman with elvish look feature turned, "God D@#$ it Dillion.. I.." She narrows her eyes at Andros in a three piece suit with a goatee, "You.. "

Andros sat next to the woman, "How are you doing Erin?" Andros looked at the bar tender, "Another log Island for the lady.. Jack and coke.. Three shots please.." Andros slid the bartender a fifty, "Keep the change.."

"You.." Erin looked at the bottom of her Long Island Ice Tea, "You started this S@#$.."

"No.. I blame the great creator," Andros watched at the barkeep sat Erin's Long island in front of her..

"Trying to get me drunk so we can add another leg to the problem," Erin took the long island Ice Tea and started drinking it.

Andros drinks his Jack and coke slowly, "You are a very hot MILF.." Andros sets his drink down, "I just figured I would sit here with you and enjoy my misery.. Just conversation with a fellow suffer.."

"Like you got problems.. You can just go home and poof.. I saw the house you had built.. My kids are with their Uncle Wallace.." Erin takes another sip, "Austin is a dumb F#$%.. And Diana is gonna grow up into a hottie.." Shaking her head,"Austin.. Jealous as hell over the other women. Isans.. Esfers.. Tora.. Regina.. Yet, She has you wrapped around her finger.."

Andros looks at her and chuckles, "Your one to bi#$%.. You have a man with rich family members, who loves you.. And the old bastard who fathered your children.." Andros takes her hand, "Which man is on which finger."

Erin took her hand back and started complaining.. Andros matched Erin story for story as the drinks kept flowing.. Thirty minutes later The two of them are laughing.

"I made love to both of my friend's mothers," Andros downs his drink and motions for another one..

"I F#$%ed Dillion again.. Without a condom,"Erin moves her head side to side.. "So us two whores here are commiserating in our sorrow's."

"What is sad Is I cant really get drunk anymore.. You biology allows you to put it away like a champ.. " Andros shakes his head, "A couple more gallons of whiskey and you might be pretty.."

"God.. I can see why they fell for your S#$%," Erin giggles and stops her self.. "You are bad.." Taking a deep breath, "You are friends with my.. With Holliday.. Shut the F#$% up.."

"Alright.. Coffee please," Andros takes a deep breath as the bar keep has two cups i front of them.. "Why the F#$% do you have to be a party pooper.. We have rules over this.. I am F#$%ed by them.."

Pouring the Coffee into her long island, "Rules?"

"For instance.. I cant kiss a woman even for fun make out session," Andros looked at Erin. "Soul Speak would bond us.. I am limited to women who are willing before hand or who kiss me.. It will lead to Sex not to mention.."

"They know everything about you and the future," Erin gets a look in her eyes.. "You do have a long tongue.."

Andros leans back, "Erin.. No."

Erin crosses her arm, "What are the exceptions?" Seeing Andros's eyes, "Cross is composing a paper with Cruz.."

"Self defense.. Safety, only if your in the middle of a mission.. Existing lover.. Naturally occurring or accident.. Or the female engages and is well ware of the consequences, "Andros looks at Erin.. "Erin.. Even then I F#$% things up.. I do have to account or it all.."

"So you know why I am here," Erin looks at Andros.. "I cant decide.. My husband is a gentle, kind and caring man.. Dillion is good lover and protector.."

Andros takes her drink and walks to a table, "My little confused elf.." As she sits down, Andros switches to Erin's voice.. "Littleman.. If they ever are stupid enough to send you.. Tell my younger self one thing.. To F#$% your brains out.." Andros saw Erin narrow her eyes and felt her hit him in the arm, "You little A$$hat that is not my message.. Tell her it is not an important decision, only our babies matter.. Nothing else.."

Erin swallowed hard, "Not an important decision.."

"I do not have any answers for you.." andros takes out a burn phone and dials a number..

"Who are you calling," Erin looks at littleman.. "Wait you said our.."

"Andros," Alex's voice fills the air.. "Its good to hear from you bro.." After a few seconds, "You did not call to talk with me.."

Three female's can be heard in the back ground..

"Gretchen darling," Andros spoke.. "I have a friend here who needs the F#$%ing Feminazi your are.. I.. Have nothing to tell her and she needs a friend much better then I am.."

"Gretchen," Diana's voice came over the phone..

"Diana.. We have talked about this.." Sandra's voice comes over the phone.. "No tears darling.. "

"He.. He is at a bar with another woman," Diana had tears in her voice..

"Andros," Gretchen's voice was calm.. "Helos hold Diana... Littleman.. Listen to me.. Please you do not have to stay away.. We can fix all of this.. You do not have to be excluded.."

Andros handed the phone to Erin..

"What can she tell me," Erin was very quiet?

"Gretchen this is Erin.. She has an issue I.." Andros reaches across the table and strokes the Side of Erin's face, "I do not want to F#$% up her forever after.."

"Erin is it," Gretchen pauses after a sigh.. The sound of her standing up comes from the phone, "Why did little man think I can help...."

"Wide A$$," Alex calls out.. "She is the mother of the Gun-Slinger's children.. All of the rest of us have vested interest.."

Sandra takes a deep breath, "You two comfort Diana.." Sandra gets up, "High Erin.."

"Sandra.. Gretchen," Erin smiles.. "God I.. Littleman has told me a lot.. I feel like I know you already.."

"Hit him for calling me a femi-nazi," Gretchen speaks out.. "Can you fill us in on what is going on?"

"I will start the," Sandra pauses.. "June.. We did not mean.."

"Littleman texted me and said to get the expresso machine and coffee pot running for you two.." June spoke out loudly, "Tell that little punto no more sex shop gifts thank you!"

Andros was air guitaring for Erin as she sung already gone off key, "Dared me with danger...Sparks fly Like flames to a paper.."

"Honey.. Put your t-shirt and bra back on," A male spoke loudly at Erin as he walked on a cane. 

Another male who walked in smiled at Erin's sight, S#$%.. I am out of ten's and twenty's.. Great.. Mr. Thaddeus Raker.."

"What the F#$% are you doing here Holliday.. Erin.. Get Dressed NOW.." Thaddeus Growled, "Your mother is here.."

"Erin Sophie Wallace Raker," An older woman walked in on the arm of Navy officer.. She hits her head duh style, "Cross.. This is not her normal behavior.. Dillion.. Havent you cause enough issues.. You gave me three beautiful babies son, but this is.."

Ignoring everyone, "I was already gone.." Erin keeps singing, "I was already gone!!!"

As Erin Jumped up on the bar Cross disengages from Mrs. Wallace. Cross shakes his head and checks on the Bouncers with, "Andros.. God D@#$ it.. I am the insane one that starts S#$%.." Looking at Andros, "Alex text me that you were being Andros.."

"ERIN," Thaddeus growls again!!

"Wow partner," The Gunslinger rested his hand on his side arm.. "Watch how you talk to her.. She is the mother of my children."

Andros has the sound of a fog horn come from him as the music stops and everyone shakes their head.. "Erin has something she wants to tell both of you."

Erin Jumps off the Table as her breast barely bounce, "God.. D@#$ F#$%ing straight!"

"Erin," andros tosses her a shirt..

"Wow.. You are a hypocritical A$$hole.." Erinlooks at Andros, "So put my.."

"Erin.. You are to beautiful and are distracting everyone.. " Andros smiles as he looks at her chest, "No offense I can barely not watch the girls.. "

Erin kisses andros on the cheek as she looks at her husband and her babies's father, "That  is why I intend to F#$% your brains out tonight.."

Thaddeus and Dillon both glare at Andros..

Erin puts the shirt on, "Me face is up here!! And no mother I did not stutter. I am drunk and horny.." Erin takes off her wedding ring, "Thaddeus.. I am not your property.. I love you but.. For six years, I shared a bed with Dillon Hollydaize," Erin stumbles partially. "He.."

"What," Thaddeus is pissed.. "You.."

"Watch it boy," Dillon Holliday takes a deep breath as he sees the engagement ring he gave Erin, in Erin's hand..

"You .. You Whore," Thaddeus is handed the wedding ring in shock..

"You.. God D@#$ it Dillon.. You are the fastest draw in the world.. You are the deadliest beta male I have ever encountered. dirty old perv." Shaking her head in disapproval as both men swallow hard,"Boys.. I am drunk and horny.. Mama has this to say.. I .. I am Twenty five right now.. Six weeks ago I was nineteen.. I have given birth to three beautiful children.." Looking her husband in the face as Cross took Dillon's side arms, "I did you wrong and I am sorry Thaddeus.. I slept with another man and got pregnant by him.."

"I love you Erin," Thaddeus had a mixture of tears and anger on his face.. "This man is white trash.. He took advantage of you.."

"Holly Daize,"Erin sighs.. "I did you wrong to.. We were supposed to married.. You are both good men and I hurt you both.." Pausing as tears fell, "I wont you in our children's lives.. We will work around your schedule.. No games.." Erin looks Dillon in the eyes as she strokes her face,"Please forgive me.." 

She opens the Gun Slinger's hand and places the engagement in his hand..

"Erin.." Closing his eyes, "I .. Its not your fault.."

Pissed off, Thaddeus throws the ring at Erin. "You.. I will take everything in the divorce! You cant afford to raise them with out my help.. Idiot.."

"All I have to offer you both is a friends with benefit situation right now.. If that is not enough.. Go to hell.. Erin needs to find her groove," Erin looks at her mother. "Do not be embarassed.. I may need to move back in.."

A single tear falls down Dillon's face, "I .. Oddly enough understand.. You feel caged and limited. Have for six years.."

"No money.. No lawyers.."Thaddeus storms out of the bar calling Erin several names..

"You walk out.. AGH!.. Grow up A$$hole," Erin yells..

Dillon looks at Andros, "No harm no foul.. She is free.." Holliday hands the ring to Erin's mother, "Will you hold this for her Mrs. Wallace?"

"Cross," Erin slaps him on the A$$.. "I.. I apologize for being a B#$%^ towards your friend.. I took my frustration out on you and bubba.. " chuckling, " And little Rufus's pretty boy.."

Cross chuckles and kisses Erin's hand, "My lady.. As long as your in a better place right now.. I will deal with the Neanderthal and handy man special.." 

"I hope you get Wanda somehow," Erin hugged Cross..

"Erin.. You," Mrs. Wallace took a deep breath.. "Your old room is still yours baby girl.."

"Thank you mama," Erin looks as Holliday takes a shot and drinks it..

As he is leaving, andros Parkours around the Marines and other in the bar.. "You.. God.. She is right you know.." Andros leans over and whispers..

Holliday stops, "I.. I said that.."

"I thought you said," Erin narrows her eyes.. "You lying Son of a B#$%^.. You set this up.."

"No.. You did," Andros looks at her.. 

"S#$% the F#$% up you snobby little B#$%," Holliday turns around.. "My turn.."

Holliday lets Erin have it for five minutes, never raising his voice or tone.

She swallows hard, "Dillon.. You never.. Why are you just now saying this?"

"Why did you use me.. Because I F#$%ing can and have nothing to lose.."Dillon speaks monotone style, "I love you Erin.. So does Thadeus.. You need to find yourself.. It.."

Andros hits Dillon in the Arm..

"What the F#$% kid," Holliday has his hands instinctively on the empty holsters?

"Erin asked me what would happen.. I fed her bullS#$%.. The truth is.. Tell her the rest," Andros narrows his eyes.. 

"Kid.. F#$% you," Dillon was pissed..

"Dillon Holliday.. What did you do," Erin puts her hands on her hips..

"The kids each have a million dollars set aside. You have a million to go to college," Andros speaks in Dillon's voice.. "Plus he has an insurance policy for his hands with loyds of London. add in his life insurance policy.. A lot of F#$5ing money.."

"GOD D@#4 IT KID," Dillon again has his hands on the empty holsters!!

"Holy Daize," Erin has tears in her eyes.. "Where did you get that type of money.. No. Leave it all to the kids.. Why cant you ever .. AGH!"

In Erin's voice, "She already signed the agreement for what she said.." Andros got dirty looks, "Why dont you two sit down and talk.."

"You said you where going to go F#$% his brains out," Holliday was pissed..

"She was looking at you two.. Not me when she said it. And she used pronouns.." Andros spoke in Crosses voice, "I have to go.."

Chapter ^&*> somethin'
Dont worry I am not counting either

"Mr. Jackson, You can call me Brent." An older male stood by the grills.. Shaking the farmers hand as he spoke with pride, "That's my boy.."

Another man on a grill flips a steak, "Nice to meet you Mr. Jackson.. You can call me George.."

"Brent.. george..you can call me Alfred," The man looked at the large group of people. "You need a hand with these grills."

Brent hands a metal set of metal tongs to the farmer.. Pointing as he flips steaks, "Can you take over that grill on the end?"

Smelling the air, "BBQ.. My specialty.." Happily going to the third Grill, "Hell of a shin dig.. Steaks.. Bar-Be-Q.."

George looks around, "D@#$.. This.. D@#4 near over four hundred people.." The Naval Captain walked over with several Marines, "Good more Steaks.."

"Nope.. Several of the ladies wanted Veggie burgers.." Seeing the look on the three men's faces, "You go tell Your wives and girl friends I brought it.. They sent us to the store to get this.." The Captain points to the table, "Set them up there and wait.. These three have the grill.."

"Daddy, Mrs. Jackson walks over.. "You just had to come to the grill.."

"Mam.. I needed an extra hand for the ribs," Brent takes several steaks off the grill.. "Lance corporal get those abomination of burgers out of the boxes .. Mam.. Do you know how to cook those D@#$ things.."

Alfred smiles and hands the tongs back to brent, "Trade you.. A daughter in law .. Wow.. The expensive S#$%! Marine.. Go get the seasoning from Mammy.."

Brent was already on the BBQ, "Thank you alfred.."

Mrs. Jackson shakes her head, "You lyin' sacks of S#$%.."

George responds, "No mam.."

Mrs. Jack laughs and kisses her husband, "Make me two plain.."

"Yes mam," Mr. Jackson took two off the plate.. He tosses them on the grill as his wife walks away, "She still has a nice A$$!"

Mrs. Jackson walks over to the table with several woman on it, "The men have the grills .. Mammy do you need help with anything.."

Mammy smiles sweetly, "Sit down sugar and enjoy.." 

June walks out of the house with marines carrying spices..

Mammy rubs her hand gently over Erin's belly,"Doc Gera said another girl?"

"Mammy.. He said twins," Erin shook her head.. With the hover stroller,"Hows your mess?"

Mammy shakes her head, "Its doin.. Its doin.. I see Holiday is smiling. Showing off for the boys."

Erin looks over as Dillon is on the gun range, "He has very very fast hands.." 

The women laugh as the sound of the gun fills the air..

"You must be proud Mammy," Erin looks at Mammy Colt as the confederate flags fly behind Mammy. "All these people Your.. Your domestic Partner helped.."

"Yankee F#$%ing words," Mammy laughs.. "So this CMOH.. It's a high honor.."

A jewish woman takes a deep breath, "The highest medal the yankees bestow.."

"Lying little S#$%.. Said they were just acessories and about as important.. Thank you Mrs. Goldberg.." Mammy smiles as She sees Mr. goldberg, "Looks like your husband is trying to get to work on the grill to.."

Gretta walks over with Guinevere, "He is so bad.. You must be Erin.."

"Gretta.. Have you seen my other little heathens," Erin smiles?

"Little Lucy is having a Tea Party," Guinevere shakes her head.. "I assume the one with the unibrow and the other one with elf ears is yours."

"Tea Party.. He would not sit down for one," Erin looks at the two ladies.. "Plus he hates being called Unibrow.."

Gretta giggles, "Lucy has called him it five times so far.. All he says is yes mam.."

Erin hits her forehead, "Really.. God.. I warned him she was Andros's adopted neice.."

Andros quietly walks out of the house towards the grill.. He is carrying several beers..

"It did not go good," Gretta shakes her head..

"Mrs. Shoeloch left the swamps and did not wait for him to come back to get her," Mammy takes a deep breath.

Austin walks out and takes Mrs. Elizabeth Colts arm, "Lets go talk with Andros.."

"I do NOT like  you," Elizabeth whispers. "I want you off my property.."

Austin grits her teeth, "Lady.." Austin growls, "F#$% you!"

Elizabeth starts to respond, but Glares at Regina who flicks her off..

Austin stops at the door.. When it wont open, "God D@#$ it littleman!! You F#$%ing locked the door.. ALEX!!"

Alex chuckles and turns back talking to the people around him..

"You want to know why, "Andros growls from the deck.. I will tell you.."

"Why do you hate me," Elizabeth started to cry.. "One day you are a sweet mama's boy the next.. You are as bad as my father and brother.."

"The good book only says I have to honor and respect you.." Andros looks at everyone, "Like is not an option.. You ant to know why.. This S#$% is all your fault Elizabeth.." Sighing as he jumped over the rail," It was December 23, 2012.. I...."

The end..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about- II - by Armonica_Templar - 07-28-2017, 09:00 PM