Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When White Folks Say Obama Was an “Embarrassment”, Here is Your Response
Quote:Listen, you’re perfectly within your rights to have disagreed with Barack Obama’s policies or to have taken issue with his tactics. No one’s claiming he was a flawless politician or a perfect human being. But somehow I don’t think that’s what we’re talking about here. I think the thing President Obama did that really upset you, white friend—was having a complexion that was far darker than you were ever comfortable with. I think the President we have now feels much better.
(Highlights by me)

And, here you have it folks; the 'color' racist card being played. That seems to be about all they know how to do!  smallnotamused

Does anyone here have any of those videos/posts put out by black people who didn't like Obama, and praised Trump?  I saved some, but they are so far down in my files, it'd take all day to find them.
Do you think they were going by the color of the skin when they made their decisions about Obama and Trump? Being that they were black themselves, I'd say, probably not! Pfft!

Messages In This Thread
RE: When White Folks Say Obama Was an “Embarrassment”, Here is Your Response - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-03-2017, 07:53 PM