Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1)

"I love you," A man in a suit responded.. 

"Jeff.." The woman swallowed hard as bullets rang out around them, "Listen to me.."

"Agent Campbell," A male voice laughs.. "Surrender.. I will execute the two of you quickly.."

"Gabriella," Jeff swallow hard.. "Listen.. No matter what happens.. I.."

The two kiss..

Music fills the area making both of them break the kiss..

Wide eyed with hope, "Its Littleman.."

Explosions fill the air, "What the F#$%.. Templar One is .."

"Agent Brande.." Skillet's hero fills the air, "You have been a very bad boy.. They are meant to escape.. But I kinda need an officer.."

"Andros Nicodemus Colt.. I accounted for everyone," Agent Brande yells.. "Advance on Campbell and.."

An SUV goes flying past Campbell and Gabrielle, "S#$%!"

A loud growl fills the air..

"S#$%.. Its Director Pinson's enforcer..." The men yell out, "Retreat.."

"You fools.. Helos is not," Brande stops as another car goes flying at him making him dodge..

Sniper fire aims for the mercenaries trying to escape..

"Fools.. We can fight out way," Brande is struck by another car that is going flying buy..

The Mercs put their hands up and go to the submission pose..

Brande was pissed as he stood up, "You.. You worthless.."

A big hand grabbed him, "Got em.. "

"Thank you Ox," Andros spoke as he walked forward..

One of the mercanaries stood, "It is just the retar.."

The mercanary went flying into a stone pillar.. A short man in all black appeared, he moved his hands in coded communication..

"Helos.. I had this," Ox sounded upset..

"Ox.. Helos is training you.. A training officer supervises at random the people he is training.. Helos says you did good," Andros spoke kindly as Brande was lifeted to his feet by Helos.. 

Campbell took a deep breath, "Littleman.."

Him and Gabriel walked over slowly..

Gabriel hugged Andros, "Thank god.. We.. I thought they had us.."

Campbell took a deep breath, "You said you needed an officer.. I.."  Looking at the mercs who would not greet helos's gaze, "What do you need?"

"I am in command of the Rusty boner.. I need an intelligence officer," Andros grinned evilly.. "A Naval Lt.. Specialty intelligence.."

Campbell stuck his hand out, "I am your man.. I owe you.. Captain Colt.."

Brande was set down, "Please.. Intelligence wont let Campbell back in.. He was burned for a reason.."

Andros grinned, "Campbell I appreciate the offer.. But.." Andros turned to Gabriel, "Welcome aboard Lt. Raw.."

Gabriel went wide eyed, "I.. I have a.. Me?"

"Lt. Commander O'HAre," Andros looks at Campbell.. "Rufus is in charge of SPAWAR.. She has requested you to report in.."

"O'Hare," Brande had a look on his face.. "No.. That.."

"My real name.. Letch .. SPAWAR," Jeff took a deep breath?

Andros looks over at Brande, "Alex wishes to speak with you personally.. He is not .. Well The science command interrupted him in the middle of a hot threesome.. To report your activities.. "

Ox shook his head, "I may retarded but I am not that stupid.. Helos.. " Ox spoke with fear, "Alex scares me when this happens.. I .. No.. I do not want to go.. By Mr. Brande.. It was nice knowing you.."

"Mr. Macer does not get his hands dirty," Brande had fear in his voice.. "It is Rufus who usually.."

"Your stupid," Ox shook his head..

Helos hand signals and smiles..

"Gentlemen.. Helos accepts your offer to join him," Andros speaks.. "He said Ox needs trainers to teach him to fight.."

Lt. Raw stopped and walked over, "Me.. Wait.. Why.."

Andros looked away, "Lt.. This conversation is.."

"F#$% you littleman.. Why wont you," A tear falls down Littleman's face.. "My.. My. God.. What was supposed to happen here today.."

O'Hare/ Campbell goes wide eyed, "Andros.. You said.. Wait.. You only said I.."

Andros stops and looks at O'Hare, "We are even.. All debts paid.. She is alive.. I am in deep s#$% with the Science Command.. Rufus.. Well she wont give two S#$%s.."

"I died here.." War took a deep breath, "Look at me.. I know you cant lie to a woman you think.. Wait.. You had a crush on me.. Littleman.."

"Not die.. Permanently in a wheelchair.. Then body armor.. " Brande looks as he is pointed at, "He was going to severe your spine.. Leave you a quadraplegic.. I.. O'Hare has to go to Rufus.. I.. "

Gabriel closes her eyes and kisses Andros on the cheek, "This was the moment he became a spy.. A real one.. Isnt it.. You changed history not for him.. "

Andros took a deep breath, "Forgive me O'Hare.. She is Hot.. Your a lucky man.. I understand if you do not want her on the rusty boner.."

O'Hare looks at Helos, "Littleman is in deep S#$% for this isnt he.. Alex told him that he .."

Helos stretches his arms way out..

"That much trouble," O'Hare smiles.. "This moment was supposed to change my psychology to.. To a superspy.."

"Mr. colt is in trouble," Ox was confused?

"Not with me Ox," O'Hare walks over to Brande.. "You will sing for Alex.. And I mean all the notes.. Captain.. I assume she will be stationed with you.."

"It wont be easy Raw.. You have to adjust to being an officer in Rufus's Navy.." Andros looked her in the eyes, "Every step will be earned.. The hard way.. "

"He will be busy playing spook," Gabriel takes a deep breath.. "A steady paycheck.. I am in.." Gabriel walks over to Brande, "I still have friends in Lebenon.. You better hope Alex loses the keys to your cell.."

Gabrielle kicks Brande in the nuts sending him to the ground..

"Lt. Raw.. Now.. We have other officers to grab," Andros smiles evilly.. "Oh.. Second Lt. Hatchette is the XO.."

"Gabriel.." O'Hare took a moment, "Captain Colt's command is not safe.. There will be people coming for him?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Admiral Stone was trying to argue with Rufus, "Agent Brande is a trusted asset.. And Captain Colt choose to.."

Rufus shoves Admiral Stone over the rails into the water.. "That is my opinion.. "Rufus looks at Andros, "Littleman.. This complicates things.. This is your vessel.. To staff as you see fit.. Dimitious.. Remind me next time to not give that A$$hole open ended orders.."

"No offense sir," Dimitrious looks at Rufus Henrietta Letch with a smile.. "You enjoyed doing that.. And I better not hear man overboard from you F#$%ers.. Not in the deck log watch.. Admiral Stone has disembarked.."

A dark haired female shakes her head as she walks up the plank.. 

Andros smiles as he sees the woman, "Rufus darling.. Did I mention.."

"I already know you F#$%ing A$$hole," Rufus shakes her head..

Captain Poe signs a piece of paper for Yeoman Franks, "So another officer for the bonhomme Richarde? I should not have agreed to review for Captain Colt.." Shaking his head,"Captain brown.. Get the God D@#$ admiral out of the water before the idiot drowns.."

Rufus narrows her eyes but says nothing as Brown yells orders to her men on the dock..

California wind moves the womans hair, "Littleman.." Stepping up on the deck, "Your order was completely insured.. The damaged items were covered by Amazon.."

Andros looks at her," Darling.."

Gabriel is holding a clothes bag..

"Oh.. I see.. You need me to write out a policy for the Bonhomme Richard and the crew for individuals.. Ok.. I can do that.. I dont mind the business.. You know there are Geico agents here in california."

Andros takes out a phone, "Wait one.." Dialing a number from the old flip phone, A voice answers in russian..

The woman freezes in place and starts looking around..

"This is Captain Colt of the USS Bonhomme Richard.. I am respectfully requesting the transfer of Senior Lt. Katia Sparlitch to SPAWAR.. I need a third officer.." Andros smiled at the woman, "I need her skills as former Spetzna.."

"Littleman," Katia goes wide eyed as everyone freezes in place.. "What the F#$% are you doing?"

"We have known the whole time Katia.. " Rufus laughs as she takes the phone, "The FSB.. I accept your Spies transfer to the Rusty Boner.."

The voice starts speaking in Russian..

Coldly Rufus responds in russian..

Gabriel smiles as she hands the angry woman a uniform, "Senior Lt. Sparlitch.. The FBI was closing in on you.." Katia pauses, "You can say you slept your way out of trouble.."

Swallowing hard, she whispers to Gabriel.. "Delano.. His mother has been pissed since she found out.."

"Captain Colt called and said he needed a third officer.. " Gabriel smiles, "Alex told littleman to stop bulls#$%ting him.. If Katia Accepts he is fine with it.. Sandra Noel Macer called Rufus and requested she transfer you here.."

Captain Brown shakes her head, "A terriorist for an intelligence officer.. A Russian spy for a third officer.." Turning her head, "Captain Colt.. Is Rufus not giving you a budget for a command staff?"

Captain Poe takes a deep breath, "Just give me the D@#$ paperwork Yeo.." Poe shakes his head as the files are on the pad with the smiling Corporal Franks, "You.. Corporal.. " Poe looks around and shakes his head, "A fully stocked vessel.. Equipment and Competent crew.. Yeoman if I asked you for.."

Yeoman Franks takes the pad and brings up some files..

"God D@#$," Captain Poe starts reading the list.. "You mother F#$%er.. You are taking the best of the best. Yeoman.."

Captain Brown walks over, "Poe what.. A list of officers and enlisted up for.. Wait.." Brown looks around, "These are crew members that are up for transfer.. Do you have," The rover hands a pad to Brown with out say a word..

"I am authorized to negotiate for the Rusty boner.. " Corporal Franks grinned, "I am interested in some of your lower level enlisted.. Captain Colt has instructed me to negotiate for specifc people.. I prefer if you negotiate with Senior Lt. Sparlitch over officers.."

Sirens come as black SUV's show up..

Katia looked at the cars as the watch took a deep breath.. Quickly she stripped down to bra and panties. Unzippng the bag she started getting dressed, "Senior Lt. Katia Sparlitch, FSB and Spetzna.. Reporting to the Bonhomme Richard as ordered Captain Colt.."

Dimitrious shook his head and glared at the watch, "WRITE IN THE DECK LOG SENIOR LT REPORTED IN!" Dimitrious smiled evilly, "Also note.. Master Chief Dimirious gave the directive.. Prep for boarders.. NOW!"

Armed men from the SUV's came out with a man from the state department.. "Their she is.. Take her into custody.."

The men came up the gang plank with weapons drawn..

"The order is given," Andros spoke as Captain Poe and Captain Brown went wide eyed..

The man in the suit took out a piece of paper, "We were tole we might have trouble.. Captain Colt," The man frooze as did his men.. The Sea Wizz system moved and pointed at his vehicle, "Captain.. You cant be.."

Sea Whizz opened fire on the empty vehicles as armed men dove out of the way..

Admiral Stone fell back into the water

"I see your boys got my sea whizz working," Rufus spoke calmly after the ten second burst stopped..

"Gentlemen.. One at a time .. Up the plank.. You are hereby under arrest for assualting my Sea Whizz system with your cars..," Andros smiled as he heard some of his men move..

"You will go to," The man with the paperwork was missing part of his hand from a sniper shot..

From the phone, "I will notify the state department that Senior Lt. Sparlitch has been transferred to SPAWAR as a liason.." The man says something in russian..

Katia responds as she slides into her shoes.. Reaching the two Captain's, "So which officers do you want.. "

Everyone looks at her and then bleeding man..

"Captain Poe.. I do not need time to look over things.." Senior Lt. is handed a pad by a very calm member of the watch, "Its not.. Own I need to mark myself in the system for biometrics.."

The men from the SUV's have their hands up in fear..

Captain Poe looks at Captain Brown and shruggs his shoulders, "Well I do owe someone a favor or two.. I need their kid assigned to my command.."

Second Lt. Hatchette takes a tired breath, "Captain.. Doc finished the surgery.. I.." Hiding a yawn and a black eye, "What.. Sir.."

A single black SUV pulls up.. A white flag comes from the window as a woman opens the door, "Agent Glents.. DoHS.."

Hatchette laughs as Glents raises a the white flag in fear..

"Captain Colt.. Senior Agent Lindsey authorized the exchange.. We want our people back," The door opens as the Sea Whizz system points at the car.. "GoD D@#$ it Captain.."

A teenager is taken quickly out of the car as Andros starts counting down, "Twenty nine.. Twenty eight.. Twenty Seven.."

"S#$%..." Agent Glents grabs the kid and starts moving him quickly..

"Hey.. " The kid calls out, "Listen.."

The kid is at the dock on the count of twenty..

"Captain Colt.." Agent Glents rush the kid up the plank.. "Agent Glents with the DoHS transfer of Prisoner Joshua Kilo to the Bonhomme Richard's Captain's custody.."

"That was  not the deal," Andros coldly spoke.. "Ten.. Nine.. Eight .. Seven.."

"Mr. Kilo.. You," The woman freezes as the watch levels a rifle in her face.. "You are free to go.. The charges have been dropped.."

The teenager swallowed hard as the cuffs were removed by a pissed off agent..

"Release part one," Andros spoke coldly..

Nude DoHS agents where marched past Agent Glents in old fashioned neck chains, "Thats.. Thats racist.." She looked into the peeway, "Where are the other three?"

"You get them when I get the Paperwork agent.. " Andros held up his hand, "You broke the deal.. So I am keeping an insurance policy.. Now XO.. "

"Excuse me.. This was not part," Andros standing side kicked the Agent as her hand rested on her gun.. 

She hit the deck out cold..

The agents on the ground swallowed hard..

"Mr. Kilo.. Welcome aboard the Bonhomme Richard.. You are getting a second chance.. " Hatchette motioned the rover to the Agent on the ground, "Take this C#$% to the brig.. She attempted to draw her weapon on the Captain.."

"Raise your right hand ensign," Andros bent down and took the Agents side arm.. Andros proceeded to give an officers oath of enlistment..

"I.. Sir.. I am only seventeen," Kilo was wide eyed.. "I mean.. I appreciate being sprung from that hell hole.. But.. What can I do.. I.."

"You are now the chief engineer of the Bonhomme Richard.." Seeing hatchettes face, "He is the fourth smartest sentiant on the face of the planet.. It will take him less then five hours to understand these systems to your level.. Son look at me.."

"Yes sir," Kilo was scared..

"You have been dealt the S#$% hand by life.. I.. We changed history son.. You where supposed to make friends inside prison.. They discover how smart you are.. Within two weeks a certain A$$hat has you building him technology.. You got a better future temporarily.. " Andros sighed, "I changed that history.. The Future Don.. Is now on our side.. So.."

The kid looks at Andros, "You.. I heard the rumors.. " Swallowing hard, "Templar One.." Hatchettes face shows surprises, "Government servers are not really secure.." After a short pause, "I.. I never realized I.. I am that smart.. How come they never found me?" Laughing, "I erased my records.."

Hatchette looks at the Captain, "That is not possible.. They.."

"Store the records in thirteen places.. " Kilo swallowed hard as he looked at Andros, "You..  Sir? Mobsters.. I mean.. You look at me like.."

"You dont want to know ensign.." Andros closed his eyes, "Son.. You are going to learn as you get older that sometimes.. Things have to be done.." Andros sighed, "Mistakes get made.. But.. I can sleep better now.."

"Mistakes," Hatchette looked at Andros..

"Go walk around the engine room Ensign," Andros walked away..

"Captain," Ensign Kilo shakes his head..

"Hatchette.. Tell the bridge Ensign Harlow gets here when he F#$%ing gets here.. Get him into a uniform," Andros coldly spoke.. "Ensign.. I expect a report in the morning.. " Andros is looking down the ships, "Those mother F#$%ers.."

Katia walks out, "Captain Colt this.." She sees Kilo, "A kid.. Littleman.. We do need to talk as third officer.. We.."

"She just was given command of the Fleet," andros closes his eyes.. "They.. We have a war game.."

"S#$%.. Rear Admiral Esfer's," Katia sighs.. "Watch.. Inform the bridge.. We have a guest of flag rank coming.."

Dimitrious has his jaw put back up by Katia, "Master Chief.. You have seen her before.."

Captain Poe swallows hard, "God D@#  !!"

A woman wearing an all black dress is standing at the end of the dock as the wind blows..

"Boys.." Katia stops and looks at Essfers, "S#$%.."

Yeoman Franks takes a deep breath..

"Littleman.. I was hoping we could grab a bite to eat.. Maybe talk," The woman spoke quietly..

Andros looks at her hand's nice ring, "You got  him I see Rear Admiral Esfers.. He left your sister for you finally.." Andros looks away, "Congratulations on your pending nuptials.. "

"You F#$%ing Stubborn A$$," Essfers takes off her heals as her legs are shown.. "F#$% these Heels.. I do .. I will not have this discussion in front of.."

"What discussion? The one were you broke your word.. Or the one where when he called you jumped.. " Andros shook his head, "What the F#$% are you mother F#$%ers staring at.."

"Heaven," Captain Poe looked at Andros.. "Dont make me call Lucy Frost-Bach.. " Looking at the Rear Admiral, "Son.. Go eat.. " Something clicked in Captain Poe's eyes, "This conversation will NOT take place in public.. Unless in the future son the male half of the species has found a way .." Captain Poe narrowed his eyes, "Go.. It is easier.. Rear Admiral Esfers.."

"Captain Poe," Rear Admiral Esfers narrowed her eyes?

"Dont bother trying to assign us to the fleet.. We have transferred our crews and vessels to SPAWAR," Captain Poe narrowed his eyes. 

"Two D@#$ ships," Esfers took a deep breath.. "Captain Poe.. I cant accept that.. Listen.." Esfers took a deep breath, "I expect the opportunity to address your's and Captain Brown's crew."

"Denied.. " Captain Poe responds, "Captain Colt it is a little chilly.. And.."

"Fine," Andros shook his head.. "Mother F#$%er's.. I am going.."

Andros landed on the dock as Esfers turned to him..

"Littleman," Esfers put her hand on Andros's Chest.. She took a deep breath, "D@#$.. Still all muscle.. I.. No.."

Andros took her hand on his chest.. "I told you if want him dont come around me.. "

The two walked passed chewed up payment..

One of the members of the watch spoke softly, "He.. He kicked that out of his bed.. " 

"All of them must compete with the blonde," Katia shakes her head..

Captain Poe spoke first, "This god D@#$ blonde I heard Rufus B#$%^ about.. What does she have that that woman does NOT?"

"His heart," Katia took a deep breath.. "Get ready for when he gets back Boats.. Its gonna be hell.. Professionalism on steroids.."

"And chance Senior Lt. You know who Captain Colt is selecting for his next officers.. Ensign Harlow is late and he blew it off.. Hatchette is morally confused over this ensign getting a pass.." Captain Poe looked at Katia, "I looked over the kids record.. Not a single thing makes him outstanding.. A little lucky but.."

"Wait.. Lucky.." Katia took out a pad, "That.. " Reading the pad she looks up at Andros holding the cardoor for Esfers, "I remember a conversation.. Over the luckiest SOB on the planet.."

Andros holds out three fingers as he walks around the car.. He makes a boom sign as he opens his own door..

"That.. We have that A$$hole on board.." Katia pauses for a second, "I will explain this to the XO Captain Po.. You are to have no further conversations over this officer in an unsecured area.." In her Spetzna uniform Katia tapps a comm line, "Gabriel Darling.. We must so talk.. Yours and miguels wedding plans.."

As KAtia walked away she gave a kill signal to Master Chief who nodded yes..

"Boats," Captain Poe whispered?

"Captain Poe.. I was just ordered silenced on the matter.. But if you must know.." Master Chief glared at the watch, "We will most likely have to go the wedding of our intelligence officer.." Smiling for a second, "Which means each of you will go buy a present for the wedding!"

Everyone on the deck of the Bonhomme Richard is quiet as an Older female in an Admiral's uniform holds the whip..

"That C#$% made it up.. She is my wife.. She is F#$%ing Captain Colt.. I cant be," Corporal Franks throws one of the armored Marines in desperation.. He tosses the second one off balance as he turns to te old woman, "Admiral Creast.. I am not in your command .. You b$%^& I will.."

The whip cracks striking Corporal Franks knee sending him to the ground shrieking in pain..

"Boys.. Let hi go.. He has nine more lashes coming.. It is supposed to be on his back," Admiral Creast grins at the JCS.. "Rufus darling .. I do not recall seeing in your UCMJ any part that says the lashes have to be administered to the back.. Just an outline.."

Rufus laughs and shakes her head, "Admiral Creast it does not, just you may not go over ten. But resisting a lawfully given punishment is grounds for.."

Franks comes up to charge Admiral Creast like a wild animal..

Admiral Creast cracks the whip nailing Corporal Franks in the nuts sed him to the ground whimpering, "Thank you henrietta.." Admiral Creast smiles, "The little Things Herietta.. You see Corporal Franks.. Captain Colt is MY officer.. I was supposed to just sig papers transferring him to rufus.. Imagine my joy to find out I get to deal with you and your friends as Templar One's commanding officer.."

"Admiral.." A marine Corps officer steps forward, "You do not have the Authority to administer.."

The Colonel goes to the ground as the Whip hits his knee..

"God.. It has been so long," Admiral Creast had the Whip back at the ready. "Colonel.. You will be taken into custody .. The NJP charge is interferring with a flag officer in the course of her duties.."

The rest of the JCS guards paused as they looked at the more heavily armed Guards of the Admirals..

"You may join them for their punishment and then transfer to the tribunal for courtmartial," Admiral Creast proceeded to execute the ten lashes apiece for the two men in front of her. "The article 134 is for Abandoning a marine in the course of your duties.."

Yeoman Franks was in tears as she watched her so called husband trying to get away..

The Sec Def was very quiet as he winced at each crack of the whip..

The other men in custody tried to look down.. Master Chief Dimitrious hit them in the back of the head, "Better be watching boys.. Welcome to the new Navy!"

Admiral Creast never missed on her strikes.. When she finished she looked at the two quivering men, "Henriette darling..  Two prisoners ready for transport.."

Rufus motined for the Docs to check on them.. "Admiral.. It was your call.. For the record.. Their crimes should have resulted in an immediate hanging.. However I understand that the protections are not in place that normally are.. "

"D@#$.. It has been a while since I hung a man," Admiral Creast sounded disappointed.. Handing the whip to Rufus, "Yeoman Franks.. Darling.."

The Yeoman sucked up her emotions, "Admiral.."

"Darlng.. May I have a tour of the Rusty Boner.." Admiral Creast cold bloodily took the Yeoman's arm, "Rufus is ok with it.. "

"Mam.. Captain Colt," Yeoman Franks looked at Rufus then to Creast.. "This means this boat is technically yours.. "

Admiral Stone paused right before he was going to speak..

"Yes Darling.. I must do a walk through and accounting littleone," Admiral Creast caught the look in the Faces of the CNO and Sec Nav.. "Captain Poe.. Captain Brown.. With me please.. "

Captain Brown walked over, "Admiral.. Our vessels are ready for your inspection.. "

Captain Poe spoke as he joined them, "You are invited for lunch Mam on mine.. Dinner on Browns...."

"Thank you boys.. I will be able to finish both of these.." She grinned, "Captain Poe.. I know where my wayward daughter is.. " With a huge smiles, "First place I need to go is to speak with Ensign Kilo.. It will give you time to get a feel for my style.. Henretta dear.. I have anther vessel I might be transferring to SPAWAR.."

Admiral Stone stepped forward, "Admiral Creast.. You.. You cant be serious.. She is only a Lt. Coomander.."

"Henretta dearie.. I might as well tell you.." Admiral Creast grinned, "My pretty boy got me pregnant again.." Admiral Creast statement makes everyone quiet, "I will be retiring to raise my child.." Rufus looked at Admiral Creast a little wide eyed, "Yes darling.. You will also be in command of my forces.. We are having lunch on Browns vessel.. I only ask that you.."

"I cant afford to lose her.. Admiral she is to competant.." Rufus seemed to be hiding her excitement, "I.. I accept Command of your forces Admiral Creast.. Of course.. I will still need you for consulting Admiral.. I pay highly.. "

"Good.. Good.. I am keeping my bar," Admiral Creast responds..

Rufus turns and looks at Admiral Creast guards.. They come to attention and salute her.. Taking a deep breath she returns the salute..

"Admiral Creast.." Admiral Stone tries to follow but is blocked by now Rufus's marines, "You cant just hand your operations over to her.."

The SecDef swallows hard as he looks at Rufus cold bloodily..

Admiral Creast chuckles, "Ah.. Men.. "

The Yeoman smiles, "Congratulations admiral.. Do you know the sex?"

"A little girl," Admiral Creast walks downthe P-way.. "I expect everyone to give me presents for the babyshower.. Master Chief Dimitrious.."

"Yes mam, " Master Chief swallows hard.. He whispers to Rufus, "Sir.. S#$%.. S#$%.. I will get the ball rolling slowly Sir.. I will personally draw up the papers.. I will coordinate with your Boats.."

Rufus laughs, "Thank you.. He is gonna be pissed.. I just tripled his work load.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Armonica_Templar - 05-30-2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Wallfire - 05-31-2018, 10:35 AM