Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barron Hobson: Aztech Principality
"Barron.. " A man in a military uniform spoke, "This was against the agreements we made.."

Watching a huge screen in a common room, "We the people will not be ignored we demand our.."

Water hoses hit the crowd as Armored guards laugh..

"This is your last warning.. You are under marshal law.." 

"God D@#$ it Barron," The man in military uniform spoke as the other Ambassadors were quiet.. "First you executed Lady Greenhorn.. We let you people rule your area as long as you.."

"Got 'em boss," A sniper speaks as his camera zooms in to the crowd..

Several people are moving with weapons..

A very quiet sound is made by the people moving through the crowd as they fall over dead..

"Herd the sheep into sections Gunny. Work detials cover the cost of putting down the Agitators." Barron Hobson spoke, "Take the US Military's main agitators.. Public trail.. " 

The Barron got in the Ambassadors face as the voice responded, "Aye Barron.."

The other Ambassadors present were whispering as the Barron cut the line..

An aristocrat with a Virginia accent spoke, "Colonel.. We of the United Kingdom of America have noticed same said type of demostrations.."

"The Barron is fabricating evidence Duke Lee," The Colonel spoke worried as his eyes darted around.. "He will execute you all.."

An obviously beaten man was dragged in with blood coming from his lip and face, "Colonel.. They.. Please help me.."

The man was dropped on the carpeted floor in front of the colonel..

"Odd seems he knows exactly what was going on.. We caught him and several others," The barron took out several drives, "Ladies and Gentlemen.. This is what I have collected on their operations.."

Duke Lee bowed politely as he took the drive, "What do we owe you?"

"If you catch any of my people return them to me.. I'll do the same.." Barron Hobson spoke cooly, "I will send them home with you so that you can show your boss you made deals.."

"The queen despises you for the lady sofia incident," Duke Lee smiled.. "As I told the king you are a man of your word.. He likes you and has had to.. discuss, his understanding of politics with several former members of the court.. "

A black female spoke with a brooklyn accent, " The Syndicate has a singular problem.. Your treatment of the last diplomatic issue left a few tangs..."

"Barron," Lady Sofia slowly held the side of a bookshelf as she entered.. Straightening herself up. Looking at the ambassadors, "You did not tell me you had guest.. I.."

"Duke Tell the king first.. My only advise.. It is good for mama to get reminded that daddy o is big daddy for a reason.." Smiling and making a small gesture, "Not to often just every so often.."

The Ambassadors are very quiet as Lady Sofia makes her way slowly to Barron Hobson.. She takes the Barron's arm, as she whispers in his ear..

"Do you want me to have the US governments ambassador executed," The Barron nodded his head? 

"This is," The Colonel has a rifle hit him in the back of the head with a loud crack..

"Barron.. He is here under a white flag of diplomacy," Lady Sofia holds the Barron's arm. "You did give your word sir.." Looking at the assembled Ambassadors, "You promised that their ambassador would not be harmed.. His staff is fair game.. "

The Barron smiled evilly, "That I did Lady Sofia.."

"My staff is granted the same," Lady Sofia motioned the same thing Barron Hobson had.. The guards caught a nod yes from the Barron, they knocked the US Ambassador to the floor again.. 

"However it is the Barron's policy to NEVER repeat himself," Lady Sofia had to brace on Hobson.. Seeing the rioters have gone quiet on the turned back on screen, "People of the Aztech Principality.. I am fine.. Things had to be done to save us.. "

The crowd seemed to stop moving as they were very quiet..

"We have.. The US government has chosen to use your movement to destabilize us..I have convinced the Barron to not hold us responsible.." Lady Sofia braces on the Barron standing straight, " We will have a rough period of adjustment.. I give you my word we have been lied to and manipulated.."

One of the people called out, "Are you OK?"

"Jack is that you," Sofia answered.. "The barron has made certain things avvailable to me.. I am here still negotiating with him.. He did not kill me.. Per his word.."

One of the other protestor shouted, "they have.."

"Shut up Paul," Jack answers.. "You are negotiating still.. Sofie? "

"If your people just go about there business," the Barron calmly spoke.. "Their is no need for the rest of you to die.."

"I have your word Barron," Jack ask? "We were told you were going to end all rights to choose partners.."

"It is a lie.. Half his staff is," Lady Sofia pauses. "They would be at home with you and your two partners.."

The crowd starts whispering to each other as the guards turned off the water and stepped back..

"We have Lady Sofia's word.. She has never lied to me at least," Jack takes a deep breath.. "It is good to see you alive.. We.. I am glad to see you.."

"Jack.. I am firm believer if a man wants to be miserable married.. To what ever.. Well it is his right to make himself miserable.."

Jack laughed, "That reminds me.. I have to pick up bread.. My husband is making our boyfriend and me his spaghetti..."

"Lance corporal.. Have your officer give Jack a freash loaf of his texas loaves.. I will pay him for it," Barron Hobson smiles.. "Be careful.. His commander might try to go home with you for Spaghetti.. Might have to inspect your home for fire danger or some such S#$%!"

"Sounds just like my John," Jack laughs.. After a few seconds, "I.. I never expected to laugh at a statement you made.."

Duke Lee bows his head with a smile, "Lady Sofia.. I will let your Cousin know you are alive and healthy Lady Sofia.." He winks, " By your leave Barron I must retire.. I think King will enjoy this conversation.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: Barron Hobson: Aztech Principality - by Armonica_Templar - 04-27-2017, 11:09 PM