Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kids To Get Birth Control Implants Without Parental Consent
Have you ever felt that you went to sleep and woke up in a different timeline?  tinyhuh
I've experienced this several times lately. 

I mean, really... what happened?  And so quickly to the world I thought I lived in?

Oklahoma Ships Off Kids To Get Birth Control Implants Without Parental Consent

[Image: download-15-777x437.png]

Quote:A Tulsa, Oklahoma teen went on a field trip, however, when she returned, her mother claims she was implated with a birth control device. Her mother is now seeking answers after what she is calling a clear violation of her parental rights. Title X federal guidelines allow for children as young as 12 to receive birth control without parental consent.

Miracle Foster’s 16-year old daughter attended a Youth Services of Tulsa lecture that involved teaching sex education to teens. It was held at Langston Hughes academy. Foster’s daughter, along with several other teens, had agreed that they wanted to attend the seminars.
According to Fox29, Rodney L. Clark, the school’s principal, called Foster for permission to take her daughter on the field trip.
Foster’s daughter received a three-year Norplant implant at the clinic, allegedly without permission.
Representatives from Youth Services of Tulsa say they do not have to tell a parent about any contraceptives given to minors. They also said they merely inform and transport teens to the clinics of their choice. They are not involved in the conversations between the teens and the physicians at theses clinics.
Title X federal guidelines allow for teens as young as 12 to receive various forms of contraceptives without a parent’s consent.

Clark released a statement Wednesday:
“This was not a field trip. Youth Services of Tulsa does an annual in-service on Sex Education. They offer students an opportunity to contact them on their own for more information. The parent gave her child permission to leave the school. Under Title X once young people are at the clinic and are of reproductive age, they can make decisions on their own without parental consent. As you can understand this situation involves a minor and we do not release information about students. Nevertheless, the student was well within their rights of Title X which is a federal guideline that provides reduced cost family planning services to persons of all reproductive age.”

Source

Twelve years old is way too young for a kid to make these type of decisions. 
And, who has the right to take away the parents' rights to have a say so in these matters?     smallfit
Explanation: Solutions ...

1stly DON'T HAVE ANY CHILDREN ok ... and the problem simply vanishes!

2ndly If you stupidly have children, THEN HOMESCHOOL THEM!

3rdly If you stupidly don't homeschool them, THEN YOU DESERVE ALL THE CRAP IN THE WORLD YOU USELESS PARENT/S!

Personal Disclosure: @the12yrold  ... Well Done on taking your life in your own hands and making a decision to not have kids. I fully approve!

That is all!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I agree @"OmegaLogos", but if we stop having children here in America, the minorities will take over.  They spit out at least one kid a year, seems like.

Quote:The latest statistics - which also count the national population younger than 5 as 49.7% minority in 2011, an increase from 49% in 2010 - portend a future of a more racially diverse America, with new and growing populations playing more important roles politically and economically in years to come, analysts say.

Source

I wonder how much that census has increased since 2011?

I'm thinking of Muslims here.
I read an article recently where Muslims plan on taking over the world simply by having more children than the other races/cultures... outnumber the other people and overrun them.

White Americans, for the most part, opt to have only two children, while Muslims and Mexicans have a house full. 
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize how this will affect the future of our country in a decade or two.

I think sterilizing our youth through vaccines and offering birth control without parents' consent is part of the globalists plan too.

Most whites can't afford to have more than two kids because we are being taxed to death keeping up the minorities! 
I think/hope that changes under Trump with more and better paying jobs being brought in.