Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I do not ever wish to end up in a Court of Law
Sorry to burst your bubble Mystic, but at the time that the video was posted originally in the local newspaper in Southampton
there was a lot of comments and no-one even hinted that the video was staged . The Police were 100% convinced that it was
genuine and took a lot of time and trouble to trace her and take her to Court rather than just giving her a warning and tell both
parties to leave it to their respective Insurance companies. Police are over worked and if they can find a way to reduce their work
load they will but NOT in that case.She ran away and it took Police a while to find her. Also as it says in the story there were witnesses
as well as the dash camera footage. Finally I would like to add that as for the rider getting up and walking you should know that you
can do all sorts of amazing things when adrenaline is flowing and that is a fact of which I have had personal experience on more than
a few times.

You will find it difficult to find a more cynical person than me when it comes to accidents on video but I never for one millisecond
doubted that that particular video was anything but 100% genuine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I do not ever wish to end up in a Court of Law - by Just Looking - 03-17-2017, 09:20 PM