Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discovery of Flash Frozen Alien Civilization in Antarctica
Corey Goode says he was taken to Antarctica earlier this month (January) and shown a flash-frozen alien civilization that consisted of 10-12 foot tall “Pre-Adamites” with elongated skulls. Several spaceships were also discovered under the ice that contained several smaller ships inside.

Quote:In early January 2017, secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode says he was taken to Antarctica to witness the first scientific excavations of ruins from an ancient flash frozen civilization buried under two miles of ice. While the discovery of the ruins date back to the first Nazi German expedition in 1939 according to Goode, it is only since 2002 that excavations by archeologists and other scientists have been allowed, The archeologists have allegedly prepared documentary films and academic papers whose release will astound the scientific community.

Three oval shaped motherships about 30 miles in diameter were discovered nearby revealing that the Pre-Adamites were extraterrestrial in origin, and had arrived on Earth about 55,000 years ago. One of the three ships has been excavated and found to have many smaller spacecraft inside. The Pre-Adamite civilization, at least that portion of it based in Antarctica, had been flash frozen in a cataclysmic event that had occurred roughly 12,000 years ago.

Goode has also been told by his contacts that the most advanced technologies, and the remains of Pre-Adamites themselves have been removed from one archeological site that will be made public. Teams of archeologists have been working with what is left, and told to keep secret what else they had seen.

[Image: SouthPoleExcavationFinal-1.jpg]
Artistic depiction of ruins found under Antarctica. Permission: Sphere Being Alliance

The public announcement about the discovery will probably be made at a time to use as a distraction
from other leaks that will be made public involving international pedophile rings and child trafficking. 

Quote:In a short personal briefing on January 24 and subsequent dinner discussion which included David Wilcock, Goode related some of the details about his most recent Antarctica trip. He has previously reported on an earlier visit to Antarctica where he got to see five of the working underground bases belonging to the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, a corporate run secret space program based in Antarctica.

[Image: 6_drawing_of_Antarctica_base-768x433.jpeg]
Artistic depiction of ICC Antarctica Base witnessed by Corey Goode. Permission: Sphere Being Alliance

Quote:Goode described seeing bodies twisted and contorted in various flash frozen states. The catastrophe had clearly been unanticipated.

[Image: pompei-bodies-768x512.jpg]
Bodies found after excavation of Ancient Pompeii

Corey said that the Pre-Adamites were very thin, and said it was clear that they had evolved on a planet with a much lower gravitational environment.

Quote:In addition to the pre-Adamites, Goode also saw many different types of normal sized humans, some of whom had short tails, while others had elongated skulls similar to the Pre-Adamites. The conclusion Goode drew was that the Pre-Adamites were conducting biological experiments on the indigenous humans of the planet.

[Image: Pre_adamite_copy-768x1023.jpeg]
Artistic depiction of Pre-Adamite along with a normal sized human with cone shaped head. Permission: Sphere Being Alliance

Quote:The visit of many dignitaries to Antarctica in 2016, including then Secretary of State John Kerry, Buzz Aldrin, Patriarch Kirill, and many others in previous years, is circumstantial evidence that a major discovery has been made in Antarctica. Thanks to Corey Goode, we now have first-hand witness testimony of the full extent of the Antarctica discovery, and the scientific excavations underway since 2002 that are expected to announce some elements of the discovery very soon.

Well, alrighty then!   tinyhuh  I await the announcement of this discovery to the public by the MSM.  I'll let you know if I come across anything.

There is more to this article here: Source Link
The guy could win a tall tales competition .....
1. Goes to an area thats very controlled access
2. Doesnt take camera to get pics
3. Bodies would NOT be contorted if theyd been flash frozen

Nice fairytale ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

@"Mystic Wanderer" The link is not working,,,,, DAMN!
But I have to agree with Daitengu.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-25-2017, 05:55 PM)Daitengu Wrote: The guy could win a tall tales competition .....

Nice fairytale ......

1. He said in the article that they were cloaked from being seen

2. Probably not allowed to take pictures of a "secret" discovery

3. The picture in the article is from another site, just to show another area where bodies were discovered during a "dig".

Time will tell if he's telling the truth.  Other highly qualified military personnel have come forward to verify what Corey has revealed up to now since he came on the scene as a whistle-blower.  We'll have to wait and see about this one. tinywondering

It's a fact that something major is going on in the Antarctica.
(01-25-2017, 06:24 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" The link is not working,,,,, DAMN!

I just tried to bring up the entire website to get the article again, but it isn't coming up either.  They have said that they have been "taken down" several times in the past for reporting things the gooberment didn't want to get out. 

I'm glad I captured this much before that happened.  I'll let you know what I find out.  I'm sure there will be something said about this on one of the other sites I follow.

Stay tuned.   tinybighuh
(01-25-2017, 06:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 05:55 PM)Daitengu Wrote: The guy could win a tall tales competition .....

Nice fairytale ......

3. The picture in the article is from another site, just to show another area where bodies were discovered during a "dig".

Time will tell if he's telling the truth.  Other highly qualified military personnel have come forward to verify what Corey has revealed up to now since he came on the scene as a whistle-blower.  We'll have to wait and see about this one. tinywondering

All typical excuses used by con-artists and liars around the world . The guys pulling a fast one .

(01-25-2017, 06:41 PM)Daitengu Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 06:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Nice fairytale ......

All typical excuses used by con-artists and liars around the world . The guys pulling a fast one .

Ahh... an opportunity to do my favorite thing, which is...   minusculetongue

smallroflmao
(01-25-2017, 06:24 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" The link is not working,,,,, DAMN!

Okay, the link seems to be back up and working.   minusculeclap

Michael Salla said the site crashed due to the heavy traffic but it is now up with increased CPU..
I don't know Mystic, but they say Antarctica is the same temperature today it was 12000 yrs ago and it's been covered in Ice and Snow for a Million or so years.

But then again, this map I'm going to attach had to of been created by someone with the ability to fly I think.  
[Image: lostcivantarctica.jpg]
Quote:“Could Antarctica have been mapped more than 12,000 years ago by the geographers of a lost civilisation of the Ice Age? Could some of their maps have been copied when the originals fell apart and thence copied and recopied down the centuries, with some of the later copies surviving until today?, Graham Hancock asks.

According to scientists, Antarctica, Earth’s southernmost continent has been embedded for millions of years under thick ice layers.
Such atmospheric conditions would imply nothing could have lived there for millions of years.

Yet, there are certain discoveries that indicate there is reason to re-evaluate our current knowledge of Antarctica.

For example, if Antarctica had been covered under ice for millions of years, how could American scientists fish up from the bed of the Antarctic oceans specimens, which showed that, in recent times the rivers of Antarctic had borne down to the sea the alluvial products of an ice-free area?
[Image: pirimap.jpg]
Quote:Also if Antarctica has been covered with ice for so long why do some ancient maps illustrate a green Antarctica, free of ice? One such example is the Piri Reis map made at Constantinople in 1513 AD, and discovered in 1929. In his notes on the map margin, Piri Reis explained he was not responsible for the cartography and that the map was based on some earlier sources.

Some of these “earlier sources” belong to his contemporaries could not have obtained the necessary information from contemporary explorers, because in his time, nobody knew about the existence Antarctica.

This huge icy region was discovered as late as in 1818. Nevertheless, someone, an ancient unknown civilization did visit an ice-free Antarctica much earlier.
Piri Reis map was a compilation of various considerably older maps. Professor Charles H. Hapgood, who researched in the subject of ancient maps and an ice-free Antarctica in the near past, put forward his theories in the book “Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings“.

Hapgood believed that the source maps used by the admiral had in fact themselves been based on even older sources.
The maps had been drawn by an unknown and highly technologically advanced civilization, which used superior navigation instruments.

Who were they, one cannot help wonder?
Source

Ok now maybe you've just help solve the above articles Puzzle.
@"guohua" your pictures didn't show up, but thank you for the article.

It makes a good point; someone had to know what was under there at one time in order to make the map.   minusculebeercheers
Here is something I found today, it might help legitimize these persons claim.
Source 
[Image: alien-ghost-ship-spotted-at-the-south-po...=all&w=960]
These are the pics I believe Ghouha was posting:

[Image: 1.11.jpg]

[Image: antarctica_buachemap.jpg]

[Image: Oronce_Fine-1-1024x768.jpg]

The Oronce Finé World Map created in 1534, is an early cordiform chart which displays features of Antarctica when the continent was not covered by Ice. While it is yet another map which shows the continent before it was officially ‘found’, the chart also shows continent rivers, valleys, and coastlines while also depicting the approximate location of what is the South Pole today.

http://www.ancient-code.com/9-ancient-ma...not-exist/

Jude
(01-28-2017, 11:20 PM)Jude Wrote: These are the pics I believe Ghouha was posting:

Jude

Yours aren't working either.   tinywondering
(01-29-2017, 01:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 11:20 PM)Jude Wrote: These are the pics I believe Ghouha was posting:

Jude

Yours aren't working either.   tinywondering
Wow...They were an hour ago.

hmmmm

Found other sources and a bonus pic with link to the ancient maps page.

Hope it stays put. lol
I came across this tweet on Twitter, for those who are interested.
I hope I don't forget to turn in. I don't watch CNN, but I'll make an exception in this case.

[Image: C4RlDxwVMAAH7kO.jpg]
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I've searched and searched for something to verify, Anything at all to collaborate his claim.
All I can find is a CNN six man crew following the naturalist around filming Penguins and what it takes to survive.
It'll be called Contenate 7.

I could find nothing about crew filming about any special find or events.
DAMN!  smallveryupset
(02-11-2017, 05:02 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I've searched and searched for something to verify, Anything at all to collaborate his claim.
All I can find is a CNN six man crew following the naturalist around filming Penguins and what it takes to survive.
It'll be called Contenate 7.

I could find nothing about crew filming about any special find or events.
DAMN!  smallveryupset

It won't start airing until next Monday, as I understand it.  Maybe we'll see something more interesting than penguins.   tinylaughing
According to sources ..... the penguins ARE aliens .....

Update:

I haven't been watching the Morning Show to see if any announcements have been made because I don't have cable t.v.
Has anyone here heard anything?

Well, I did find this just now, posted today...

And the Next Visitor to Antarctica is ...   Article Link

Please go to the article to read who showed up.
Wow!  These synchronicity events are blowing my mind!  (See above post)

Here is an article and a video from CBS News showing what they have been doing.  It looks like all they are reporting on is Climate Change.   

That's very disappointing!   tinyshocked 

Quote:Published: February 13, 2017
As part of CBS News’ “Climate Diaries” series, correspondent Mark Phillips has traveled to Antarctica to report on climate change. We’ll be posting video of the segments here as they air on CBS This Morning and CBS Evening News throughout the week.

Visit to Antarctica Confirms Discovery of Flash Frozen Alien Civilization - Dr. Michael Salla and Exopolitics

Phillips told TVNewser, “With any luck, the biggest take away from our reporting here will be to turn the climate change argument, which has gotten very political, back to science. The polar regions are where the evidence of climate change is greatest, and what happens here will eventually affect us all.”

Phillips further explained that “it’s an important time to be here doing this type of reporting.” And indeed, CBS’ Anthony Mason introduced Phillips’ initial report on CBS This Morning by noting that it was occurring “at a time of uncertainty over the U.S. government’s policy towards climate change.”

In his first report, versions of which aired on the February 13 editions of CBS This Morning and CBS Evening News, Phillips discussed a 100-plus-mile-long crack in the Larsen C ice shelf and the potential impact the loss of the shelf could have on sea levels that are already rising due to climate change. On CBS This Morning, Phillips stated, “It's not so much the floating sea ice from the shelf that is worrying. It’s that without the ice shelf to hold it back, the glacial ice on land will flow into the oceans more quickly and drive sea levels up even more than the 3 feet that is already predicted for the century.”

The Fukushima Meltdown and the Oroville Dam Failure; Manufactured Disasters Used as Diversions or Something Else?

Phillips also described a “chill in the scientific community that’s working [in Antarctica]—a fear that the kinds of money they need for their work will be less forthcoming in the future and that there’ll be a less sympathetic ear in government for the kind of science they do.” Many scientists have expressed grave concerns about the future of climate science under President Donald Trump, who has dismissed climate change as a “hoax” and whose administration may “attempt to undermine the years of science underpinning” climate policies, as Time magazine put it.

Source Link

You can watch the show on the source if you wish.  I, however, find it boring, so I'm out of here!   :smallimpatient: