Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be Like Dave
@"Senona" , trust me, I am in FULL agreement with you. 

You know, I live in the same state as the inauguration, and Nin had vacation days he could have taken for us to go, and we have family we could have stayed with so we didn't have to worry about a hotel stay.. it would have costed us the cost of gas and food we would have eaten even had we stayed home and Nin would have not missed so much as a dollar on his paycheck.. 

But we didn't go because of this right here. I have never seen our nation's capital, and this was such an historic event I would have Loved to have gone.. but we can't in this environment, when we don't know if we will even be safe, let alone able to get into the venue itself.  

And Nin, you know he would have gone to jail over these types of people he's Dave there on steroids.. lol... it's sad, that in this country the left is winning, they have darn near silenced political speech, and made it to where we cannot even hear it..

They use the media to obfuscate the truth, they get violent so people are afraid to go hear politicians, they block in every way possible, our ability to hear any discussion of the issues. The do it on social media too with trolls, changing topics of discussion so people stop talking about the real issue. It's bad anymore, and it's utterly pervasive.

Messages In This Thread
Be Like Dave - by Grace - 01-20-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Be Like Dave - by guohua - 01-20-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Be Like Dave - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-21-2017, 01:11 AM
RE: Be Like Dave - by senona - 01-22-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Be Like Dave - by Grace - 01-22-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: Be Like Dave - by senona - 01-22-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: Be Like Dave - by Grace - 01-22-2017, 10:52 AM