Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Are You a Starseed?
Quote:- Difficulty fitting in, not being able to relate to people, an innate loneliness and want to return home. - check

- Shy and introverted as a child. They are creative and enjoy spending their time playing make-believe rather than playing with other children. - check

- Highly intelligent and inquisitive. Fascination with learning but if they feel the information is mundane, they will tune it out. - check

- Often diagnosed with A.D.D. or even Bi-Polar Disorder due to the dramatic mood swings because of their sensitivity to the world around them. - dunno

- Often had imaginary friends and created a fantasy world to explore their own minds. - nope

- Around the ages of 5-11, they may have experienced a paranormal experience with shadow figures or ghosts. - check

- Feel more comfortable communicating and being around animals and nature. - check

- Due to their sensitive nature, they often choose careers that involve healing. - nope

- Have difficulty deciding what to do with their life as nothing on this planet makes sense to them. - hell yeah.

6 outta 9...

Quote:- A strange tendency to bruise easily. - nope

- Strong bodies that heal easily after an injury. - depends

- Sensitivity to extremes of hot or cold temperatures. - nope

- Many have very acute hearing and are very sensitive to sound. - nope

- Eccentric or intense eyes, any color hair with a reddish tint. - eccentric, yes. The rest I dunno

- Have an extreme sensitivity to medicine, alcohol, or drugs with a high risk of dependency. The more awakened the Starseed becomes, the less likely they will become dependent. - nope

- They are more “night” oriented often staying up late and sleeping in. They feel a sense of peace when night falls. - not anymore, used to.

1.5 outta 7....yikes....

Quote:- Feeling over stressed with an intense energy – Your body is now adjusting to a much higher vibration and slowly will adjust. - at times

- Feeling disoriented – You are not in 3D anymore and are in the process of moving into higher dimensions. - errrr....what?!?

- Increased pains or aches in your body – Your body is clearing out any blocked energy, cleansing you while your vibrations increase as you go into higher dimensions. - Chinese Herbal Medicine. Guohua. You read it here first !

- Waking up in the middle of the night – Your body needing to take a rest from your dreams as there is so much going on in them you need a “time out” to rejuvenate. - used to. See above reply.

- Becoming sensitive to your environment – Not enjoying loud noises, large crowds and for some, TV or certain foods. - Sensitive to whiners....does that count?

Oh boy.

Well...Star Seed, I dunno. Was seeded though, made my father proud (or not) and did seed and ended up with double child alimony to pay.

Truth is, I dunno what I am or why I am. I live, I breathe, I exist but aside from that, all of that stuff gives me a headache.

tinybiggrin
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Are You a Starseed? - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-13-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: Are You a Starseed? - by Daitengu - 01-13-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: Are You a Starseed? - by 727Sky - 01-15-2017, 04:54 AM
RE: Are You a Starseed? - by Sol - 01-15-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Are You a Starseed? - by guohua - 01-15-2017, 05:01 AM
RE: Are You a Starseed? - by guohua - 01-15-2017, 05:03 AM
RE: Are You a Starseed? - by Sol - 01-15-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: Are You a Starseed? - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-15-2017, 06:21 PM