Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia's Putin has said He wants to live forever
(12-29-2016, 09:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In one of those videos I posted about Camelot interviewing William Tompkins, he mentions a pill that will be available to humans to make them regress their physical age.  They can go all the way back to their early 20's, if they wish, and keep the memories they have learned up to the age they are now.
This hasn't been released yet, but he says it's close, and there is already a long line of names waiting. 
Mostly the rich will be the only ones who can afford this pill because you know it's not going to be made available to us peons. tinyok

Kerry Cassidy had heard this from one of her other whistle-blowers too; she knew all about it.

Oh yeah, you know darn well that if there were a miracle pill like that, it would cost thousands of dollars.

Look at how they jack the prices up on normal medicines.

So imagine a pill like that would only be for the Elite....literally.
Besides, the way their arrogant mentality is, they would not want us 'lesser' people to live as long as they do.

It may only be eligible to the 1%ers

Me personally, I do not care to live longer than normal.
A person can only endure so much work, stress and loss of loved ones in 75-85 years. tinycrying

Plus the old folks always bitch about the younger generation. smallfit
Who would want to live thru several  younger generations in one's life time ???? tinysurprised

Now a pill to keep you from looking old even tho one is aging at normal rate, well  now, that would be interesting to see.
Still would be too pricey for us commoners. :smallundecided:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia's Putin has said He wants to live forever - by senona - 12-30-2016, 04:31 AM