Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are David Rockefeller and Nathaniel Rothschild Dead?
(12-20-2016, 12:36 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This makes the third article or video I've seen in a week making statements that David Rockefeller and Nathaniel Rothschild have been killed.
There is no confirmation on this, but it seems odd that this is coming out from several different sources. 

Is it just a ploy to make the masses think they are dead so they'll stop coming after them, while they secretly go into hiding underground?
A quote from your source:
Quote:"This blog is NOT the source of absolute truth, we simply share data and information we are interested in and could contain a level of truth to it; depending on how the raw data is interpreted. Essentially anything we have reviewed or are reviewing now could be shared on this blog. As such, one should not conclude if a post is shared on this blog, it means we believe it to be 100% true, as presented. Many times we share data we know to be suspect, looking past the surface meaning for correlations and connections."

I'm not holding my breath.
G

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are David Rockefeller and Nathaniel Rothschild Dead? - by gordi - 12-21-2016, 12:56 PM