Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Capital of Atlantis! Known today as the Antarctic ...
This article states it has proven that the capital of Atlantis was the Antarctic. 

Is this why Hitler was so insistent about going there? 
Wonder what all types of technology they have hidden from us there in the underground caves?

Well, all I can say is, too many "elite" are interested in the area for there not to be something of great importance there. tinywondering 

Quote:The secret is discovered!

Following a discovery made on Monday, November 28, 2016, We have the pleasure to announce you officially, as we suspected, that The Meridian of Greenwich commemorates and secretly indicates the exact position of the Capital of Atlantis! Known today as the Antarctic ... It's extraordinary !!

"The secret was well hidden because it was exposed in full light ..." the dazzling sunlight of Greenwich, which rhythm all clocks of the world! As one friend said so well: "The mockers will one day know that their life and the passing time was punctuated by Atlantis..."

At last, the big day arrives ! The irrefutable and mathematical proofs will be broadcast in the form of a video conference whose date and place will be transmitted to you shortly.

Know that we are today, happy and proud that our theory proved to be correct and therefore, to have been able to give you the message of the builders.

As a prelude to this announcement, here is our exclusive video, which proves and irrefutably that the Pyramid of Cheops is the perfect representation of our planet! And that the Builders knew the Universal Laws of Gravitation!

Source

Well, I'll be keeping an eye out for the "next announcement".  To say you have evidence of Atlantis is an extraordinary claim!
And, as my synchronicity events always do, I just now came across this article:

Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica

Quote:Many have been pondering the significance of recent visits to Antarctica by prominent officials and individuals offering puzzling explanations for their travel there. On November 9, U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, landed in Antarctica, during the peak of the U.S. Presidential Election. Why would the serving Secretary of State leave the U.S. at such a critical time just to observe global warming patterns in Antarctica?

As the outgoing Secretary of State, Kerry is sure to want to release the full portent of what he saw in Antarctica before his term officially ends in January 20, 2016. President Obama will likewise want to move forward with such a world shattering announcement to put the icing on his legacy as the first African American U.S. President, whose policies ushered in a new era of prosperity.

Was this when the announcement was made about Antarctica being the capitol of Atlantis?   minusculethinking

Read much more on this at the Source Page.
(12-07-2016, 01:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: And, as my synchronicity events always do, I just now came across this article:

Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica

Quote:Many have been pondering the significance of recent visits to Antarctica by prominent officials and individuals offering puzzling explanations for their travel there. On November 9, U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, landed in Antarctica, during the peak of the U.S. Presidential Election. Why would the serving Secretary of State leave the U.S. at such a critical time just to observe global warming patterns in Antarctica?

As the outgoing Secretary of State, Kerry is sure to want to release the full portent of what he saw in Antarctica before his term officially ends in January 20, 2016. President Obama will likewise want to move forward with such a world shattering announcement to put the icing on his legacy as the first African American U.S. President, whose policies ushered in a new era of prosperity.

Was this when the announcement was made about Antarctica being the capitol of Atlantis?   minusculethinking

Dear Mystic, the above writer of that article made me Puke in my mouth, an obvious Obama supporter.

Quote:Positive economic trends continue to emerge in the U.S. in terms of dropping unemployment
 Really? When did that Happen?
Quote:rising stock markets, and renewed optimism about the state of the economy
Only since the Election results, Not Before!
Quote:President Obama will likewise want to move forward with such a world shattering announcement to put the icing on his legacy as the first African American U.S. President, whose policies ushered in a new era of prosperity.
Obama has no Legacy except Hate and Divide!
Quote:Positive economic trends continue to emerge in the U.S. in terms of dropping unemployment, rising stock markets, and renewed optimism about the state of the economy. When combined with an official announcement of a discovery of the ruins of an advanced civilization in Antarctica, Obama will give a tremendous boost to his legacy. This information is likely to be given wall-to-wall coverage by the mainstream news, thereby distracting the public from alternative media reports about information that tarnishes Obama’s legacy.

Perhaps a further motivation for President Obama releasing news about such an Antarctica discovery would be to upstage the incoming Trump administration in terms of future bragging rights for who is to be ultimately credited for “Making America Great Again.”
From your source, Sorry This person is a Obama Tool.
I wish they had something to release but they don't or Won't!
JMO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-07-2016, 04:09 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 01:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: And, as my synchronicity events always do, I just now came across this article:

Dear Mystic, the above writer of that article made me Puke in my mouth, an obvious Obama supporter.

Quote:Positive economic trends continue to emerge in the U.S. in terms of dropping unemployment
 Really? When did that Happen?
Quote:rising stock markets, and renewed optimism about the state of the economy
Only since the Election results, Not Before!
Quote:President Obama will likewise want to move forward with such a world shattering announcement to put the icing on his legacy as the first African American U.S. President, whose policies ushered in a new era of prosperity.
Obama has no Legacy except Hate and Divide!
Quote:Positive economic trends continue to emerge in the U.S. in terms of dropping unemployment, rising stock markets, and renewed optimism about the state of the economy. When combined with an official announcement of a discovery of the ruins of an advanced civilization in Antarctica, Obama will give a tremendous boost to his legacy. This information is likely to be given wall-to-wall coverage by the mainstream news, thereby distracting the public from alternative media reports about information that tarnishes Obama’s legacy.

Perhaps a further motivation for President Obama releasing news about such an Antarctica discovery would be to upstage the incoming Trump administration in terms of future bragging rights for who is to be ultimately credited for “Making America Great Again.”
From your source, Sorry This person is a Obama Tool.
I wish they had something to release but they don't or Won't!
JMO

I think you misunderstood.  I can PROMISE you this person is NOT for Obama.  He was pointing out that Obama will most likely use this opportunity to bring out disclosure so he can "upstage" Trump.  If he doesn't Trump will get all the glory for releasing the information.

Nope!  I've been reading his articles for years, and he is definitely for Trump.   tinybiggrin He talks bad about Obummer all the time in other articles.
OK, this is what I know.
Quote:In 1929, a map was found on a dusty shelf in a library in Constantinople. It’s known as the Piri Reis Map. How is it that the map shows features of the earth that “nobody in 1513 should have been able to know” even existed? 

Prior to the 18th Century, sailors ran the risk of crashing their ships into rocky coastlines because they lacked the ability to calculate longitude. A clock for measuring longitude was not invented until 250 years AFTER the drawing of the map, that still manages to somehow chart the southern tips of Africa and South America to within a 1/2 a degree of accuracy. Ready for the real kicker? 

The author of the map states that the map was a compilation of other source maps available at the time, some of which dated back to the time of Christ. 

SO… HOW WAS SOMEONE ABLE TO MEASURE AND MAP WITH SUCH A DEGREE OF ACCURACY THAT THE PRECISION RIVALS THE BEST TECHNOLOGY WE HAVE TODAY, WHEN NONE OF THE TECHNOLOGY HAD BEEN INVENTED YET?

Also completely shredding the theories and teachings of modern “science” and academia, is the fact that the map accurately shows Antarctica exactly as it is… under the ice.
You know why modern “science” stays quiet on all these issues of ancient sites I keep posting about? Because they are full of sh** and they know it. Here’s why THIS time. The last time the arctic icecap was not present, was millions of years ago… yet we have an exact map? That’s a bit hard to do I would think if man didn’t even exist until five to six thousand years ago. Hmmm… did hey have planes then with ground penetrating radar? No, none of those around then either… so which is it?

1. Was there a race or civilization here before we were, and if so, why is everything about them systematically covered up? You might find some answers to this question in, Genesis Chapter 6: The Return of the Mighty Nephilim Parts 1,2,3.

2. If we (modern humans) weren’t here, and there were no other species on the earth, like GIANTS, then who was and where in the heck did they come from? Are they still here?

I SUPPOSE MODERN SCIENCE WILL TELL US ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS WITHOUT THE ADVENT OF THE WHEEL AND WEARING NO MORE THAN MERE LOIN CLOTHS SOMEHOW DID ALL THIS WITH ROPES AND PULLEYS TOO?
[Image: Map2.jpg]
Source
So before modern ships and Satellites, someone was able to map antarctica and most or all of our world before the time of Christ?
I believe!
So, yes there is an awful lot of evidence for your article.
Here is another good Source I think.

Quote:There is an awful lot of information out on the Internet about a lost city under a sheet of ice in Antarctica, but so much of the information is totally bogus, so it’s often hard discern the true from the false.
To date, I’ve done two posts dealing with what may or may not be located on the icy continent, and both posts have been wildly popular. Perhaps the reason for their popularity is the approach I take towards these types of subjects.
I try to stick what IS known, and draw what conclusions I can from there. Provided whatever story we’re talking about doesn’t contradict what is already known for certain, then it stands to reason that the story could be possible, right?

First, let’s determine what information IS known about Antarctica that is independent of the story below that shines a new light on the possibility of a lost arctic civilization. When it comes to the Antarctic, the truth could very well be far more interesting than any of the silly stories made up anyway. This post will be laid out as follows:

1. Is there any existing evidence we already know about that shows there was once something living on modern day Antarctica? 

2. If evidence DOES exist, or there is something to suggest the Antarctic was once inhabited, put the evidence into context

3. What previously rumored stories or hypothesis align with these new findings?

4. What is the new evidence that was recently discovered?
 [Image: NASA.jpg]
Quote:#1 – DO WE HAVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT CIVILIZATION EVER EXISTED ON ANTARCTICA?

As luck would have it, in one of my previous posts on the Antarctic titled, Ruins of an Ancient City With a Storied Past Surface in Antarctica, in addition to discussing the “possibility” that there might be ancient pyramids under the ice, I discussed other pieces of information that are not speculative, some of which is FAR more unusual than if there is a lost city or pyramids under the ice. One of those other pieces of information I’m referring to is the existence of what is called the Piri Reis Map. 

The Piri Reis Map, is a map of Antarctica that has existed in some form or another since before the time when Christ walked the earth. Research has since confirmed that the version of the map in existence today is a genuine document that was drawn in 1513 by Piri Reis, a famous admiral of the Turkish fleet during the sixteenth century. The copy of the map made by Piri Reis was said to have been created using other source maps that were still available at the time. 

What makes the Piri Reis Map such a baffling mystery that even Albert Einstein was completely stumped by, is that the map depicts Antarctica under the ice sheet to sheer perfection, something that should be impossible because it’s been millions of years since there was no ice sheet, and mankind hasn’t been n existence for anything even close to millions of years. Check out the following video about the Piri Reis map from a post titled, What Secrets Does One of the Oldest Maps On Earth Tell Us? Plenty! 

Quote:Here ’s what we know: Either humans had some means to fly in 1513, and whatever they were flying had ground penetrating radar, or something about earth and mankind’s history we’ve been taught is NOT correct. 
So, if mankind wasn’t here to make the original version of the map, who or what was, and why don’t we know more about it? Or do we? You might want to check out:Everything We Have Been Taught About Human Origins Is a Lie
I'd say we've been Lied To!
Quote:At this point, the matter of who or what you think could have made the map I assume depends on your religious persuasion, or lack there of. I make the assumption if you’re religious, then you’ll probably subscribe to the teachings of the Bible, and if you’re not religious, you’ll probably subscribe to the ancient astronaut theory. If either of those sounds too far fetched for you, just remember, two things are certain:

1. Man was not flying with ground penetrating radar in 1513

2. Man wasn’t here at all millions of years ago

SOMETHING has to explain the map. 
 OK, now this article starts to get into the book of Genesis and Enoch and the Giants and it get's to complicated to post here, it'd be better if I gave you all the source and you read it and look at the other video and followed his Links.
Mystic you may enjoy this.
Source

Now I've followed his article and his links and watched his videos and he has a very convincing story.
Personally, I'm personally a believer that Atlantis was Minoan Crete. But I'm not posting to discuss our differences of opinion about the location of Atlantis. Rather, something in this thread was brought up that I find worthy of discussion or agreement. 

While I don't believe in the ancient aliens theory, I do believe that ancient humans were more technologically advanced than we imagine. I think the methods and materials of their technology were different than we use today, so the evidence to their technology is something we often overlook, and/or has disintegrated over time.

We went backwards, regressed after this height of technology which does actually happen in extreme cases, historically. 

Oddly, Something I have been discussing lately in one of my groups, has been the potential effects of population decrease on a nation. What would happen in population decline, to make a long story short, as production is tied to population and the economy both, therefore in population decline, we would loose our ability economically to carry on the welfare state, which is where many things such as education and infrastructure derive. Also, innovation would likely suffer, both because of the lack of educational access, as well as a greater concentration being placed on simple survival. 

Historically, where ever there is population decrease, it is marked by a backward economy and backward everything else. 

Therefore, if we were once more advanced, it would have been population decline which caused our decent into the stone age rather than our continued ability to conquer the heavens. Historically, this hypothesis bears out in fact. This situation we are discussing, is simply a much larger scale than anything we have to compare it in our modern day, but technically, this would bear out just like this (technologically advanced to stone age), if it the population was decimated n large enough number. 

And the story of Babel, a story written in people's estimation, about 1400 years before Christ, (so about 3400 - 3500 years ago) describes just such an advanced civilization whose population was decimated and the people scattered. 

For those who don't believe in the reason the Bible gave for that population decline, that of a people suddenly unable to communicate in a common language, can draw their own conclusions as to what might have caused it. 

But we do have writings that are hypothetically probable, and evidence they are likely true due to evidence of an advanced civilization on earth at one time..

I very much believe the human race was once technologically advanced, and that we went backward from there rather than forward. The rise and fall of civilizations is something we know well from history as well as the effects it can have on people and nations and it's not in the least an improbable belief.. much more likely in fact than the belief our technology was derived from aliens.. we have been on this earth for a very long time, we could have risen and fell more than once, as a human race.
@"Grace"  Very nicely stated.
I think you maybe right in some aspects.
I really don't believe in the Tower of Babel, but I do believe we were much more advanced than they think we were.
(12-07-2016, 01:53 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Grace"  Very nicely stated.
I think you maybe right in some aspects.
I really don't believe in the Tower of Babel, but I do believe we were much more advanced than they think we were.

Sometimes there is more to these types of writings than we think. A story often rises up from a truth, it might get embellished over time, or described differently than we would today.. There was a time people thought Troy nothing but fable, as well. A fable that now that has been proven to be true. 

One man's fable.. just might turn out to be very real indeed, you just never know.
Thank you for that information Ms. Guohua.  tinybiggrin

I'll look over it later this evening.  Today is "running errands" day... Ugh!   smallnotamused
(12-07-2016, 12:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This article states it has proven that the capital of Atlantis was the Antarctic....

Uhm. I'm a bit confused.
The Antarctic covers an area of about 5,400,000 Square miles (Almost twice the size of Australia).

How can it be the "capital" of Atlantis?

Do they mean that Atlantis actually is/was Antarctica and that it's capital lies in line with Greenwich??

The idea that Atlantis was located in the Antarctic region has been proposed several times before.
Geologically, the Antarctic wasn't always a frozen wasteland, and it has definitely experienced a more temperate climate several times in it's existence (Millions of years ago).

My suspicions lie somewhere near Grace's. That our own predecessors were MUCH more advanced than given credit for.
I think that it's likely that we've had several rises and falls in population & technological advancement in the distant past which have all previously ended very badly. Either through natural disaster (Meteor strike?) or by unnatural means (Nuclear War?)
In either scenario, the human population would have been almost completely wiped out. the few remaining survivors would VERY QUICKLY return to basic hunter/gatherer mode in order to survive.

Think about what would happen today if 99.99% of the population was wiped out and the Earth scorched by meteor fire or nuclear fallout.
The power would go out.
The tap water would stop flowing and/or be contaminated.
Food and Fresh water would become scarce.
People would immediately turn on each other as soon as they realised it was "dog eat dog".
We would soon run out of ammunition for our guns & Fuel for our cars.
Could we maintain any modern shelter that had survived, without power tools etc?
After just a few short years, maybe even months, we'd be back at square one.
Sheltering in caves, wearing furs, learning how to make flint axes.
The knowledge about advanced technology would quickly be lost.
Priority would be Water, Food, Shelter, and so we'd try and start over...

It is possible that SOME people "in the know" made preparations to survive the disaster.
Built great pyramids or hid in deep underground tunnels to ride out the worst of it, and later sought out the other survivors, to gather them and teach them how to survive.
Doesn't every ancient civilisation have a version of Jesus, Quetzalcoatl, Kukulkan, or similar?
The teacher and bringer of wisdom in a time of sorrow, who appears out of nowhere like a god with all of this knowledge of how to help the people to survive, and co-exist.
The Atlanteans could have been such teachers who survived into the early part of THIS cycle of civilisation?
With tales and possibly even ancient maps of the old world before the cataclysm?
These may have been stored away and even copied (like the Piri Reis version) before being lost or hidden away from us again.

I don't know exactly where Atlantis was, but I do think that it's very likely it existed.
I have even come across an amazingly different theory that it was located off the west coast of Scotland (In the Atlantic!) and that the survivors landed in the Scottish Islands called The Hebrides (and that is where the Biblical "Hebrews" comes from!!) but that is for a different thread on a different day.

kindest regards,
G
@"gordi"  The Antarctic may very well Not Be The Home Of Atlantis, That's Very True.  
BUT, I would agree that there was a very advanced civilization there at one time and they may had the power of flight.
You'd think someone did in order to make those maps.

It's interesting, isn't it.
I just found this.
It's not about Antarctica, But, it does show some insight into just how Advanced or how  smart our ancestors were.
Quote:Slowing of Earth's spin revealed in ancient astronomers' tablets

The work of ancient astronomers reveals that the Earth's spin is slowing down — though not as much as scientists believed.

Ancient records
Morrison and his colleagues have been working on measuring the Earth's rotation for decades. The new study is perhaps the most comprehensive effort yet, Morrison said, mostly because the ancient Babylonians were so good at keeping records.

By 720 B.C., this civilization, located in what is now Iraq, was keeping records on clay tablets in a writing system called cuneiform. When archaeologists discovered some of these tablets in Babylonian ruins in the 1800s, the language had been lost; it took decades to decipher those original tablets.

Fortunately for modern-day Earth scientists, some of these tablets happened to contain records of eclipses, particularly solar eclipses, when the moon moves between the sun and the Earth, casting a shadow on this planet. These eclipses tended to make an impression on ancient people, Morrison told Live Science. The events also strengthened tides slightly, because the alignment between the Earth, moon and sun meant a stronger pull on the planet and its oceans.

"The descriptions of a total solar eclipse are so graphic," he said, including descriptions like, "When the days suddenly turn to night and the stars appear."

The researchers also collected eclipse observation records from ancient China, ancient Greece and the ancient Arab regions. The timing of the eclipses from these descriptions, however, conflicts with calculations of when the eclipses should have occurred if tidal friction alone explained the slowdown of the planet's rotation. In 720 B.C., Morrison said, the discrepancy was about 7 hours between what the tablets reported and what calculations based on the tidal models would have predicted.

"That discrepancy is the measure of how much the Earth has been changing over this period of time," Morrison said. Working backward from the discrepancy, the team calculated how long the days have lengthened over the centuries. He and his colleagues published their findings today (Dec. 6) in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society A.
Yes, Smarter Than They Thought!
Source
Since we are talking about the Antarctic, how about the existence of Ningen Japanese for Human. That's what they call these creature.
[Image: underwater-humanoid-creature.jpg] Ningen (人間 – meaning ‘human being’)
[Image: ningen-450x450.jpg?x28567]
Quote:First sighted in the 1960’s, this large humanoid creature could be hiding out in the vast unexplored wilderness of the Antarctic. Primarily seen in the icy ocean waters by, government run, Japanese “whale research” vessels, the Ningen is said to be 65-95 feet in length (20-30 meters)! Crazy big!
Witnesses of this mythical monster have described it as being of human-like shape with arms, legs and five-fingered hands. A few reports discuss a mermaid like tail or tentacles instead of legs. Mostly making an appearance at in the dark of night, most eyewitnesses have also reported that these animals have no distinct facial features – save for two huge eyes and a slit-like mouth.
Being a relatively new creature sighting of the Mid-20th Century, it’s hard to imagine how something so big could go unnoticed for so long. But, with a creature that is nocturnal and lives in the frigid waters off Antarctica… perhaps it’s not so difficult perceive there being a chance.

Many speculate that a sea creature, even a few well known ones (giant squid or albino whale anyone?), could easily be mistaken for the Ningen. Others hypothesize that this UFO hot-spot points to it being an extraterrestrial being.  To date, no solid evidence has been presented to confirm the existence of the Ningen.

Whether it is this creature or some other, it is not too far fetched to believe there is something out in the Southern Ocean off of Antarctica that has yet to be discovered.
Source

Quote:Reportedly observed on multiple occasions by crew members of government-operated "whale research" ships, these so-called "Ningen" (lit. "humans") are said to be completely white in color with an estimated length of 20 to 30 meters. Eyewitnesses describe them as having a human-like shape, often with legs, arms, and even five-fingered hands. Sometimes they are described as having fins or a large mermaid-like tail instead of legs. The only visible facial features are the eyes and mouth.

According to one account, crew members on deck observed what they initially thought was a foreign submarine in the distance. When they approached, however, it became clear from the irregular shape of the thing that it was not man-made -- it was alive. The creature quickly disappeared under water.

For the most part, the existence of the Ningen is considered an urban legend. Much of the information about this rumored creature can be traced back to a series of posts on the 2channel forums, written by a person describing the experience of a friend employed on a government "whale research" vessel. (Read the full Japanese text of the original story that first appeared on a 2channel forum.)

The popular thread attracted the attention of many readers from outside the 2channel community, and the November 2007 issue of MU magazine, a Japanese publication devoted to the study of paranormal phenomena, featured an article about the Antarctic humanoids.

The article speculated on the possibility of unidentified creatures inhabiting the southern seas, and it included a Google Maps screenshot showing what looks like a Ningen in the South Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Namibia.
[Image: antarctic_humanoid_1.jpg]
Quote:To date, no solid evidence has been presented to confirm the existence of the Ningen. The government is believed to have kept detailed records of the sightings, but they have released no information to the public and have reportedly instructed eyewitnesses to remain silent.

Two videos claiming to show Ningen under water have been posted on YouTube.

Source
Whether this is real, or made up, there's no telling what all is in our oceans that man has not discovered because of it's location. 
Will we ever know for sure what all is down there?   tinybighuh
I came across this video that I thought would fit nicely in this thread.  tinybiggrin

They had discovered that Nazi Secret Military Base was nothing but a Weather Station, it has been noted that from 1930 to 1990 the Nazi weather station was the only fixed presence on the barren island that could be seen.
The guy in the video is over dramatizing some events. JMHO
(12-22-2016, 06:55 PM)guohua Wrote: They had discovered that Nazi Secret Military Base was nothing but a Weather Station, it has been noted that from 1930 to 1990 the Nazi weather station was the only fixed presence on the barren island that could be seen.

But, wonder what lies down in that massive opening that goes underground?   tinybighuh
Melted Ice Water.
Quote:Massive Hole Discovered Under Antarctica, Bigger Than The Grand Canyon

A giant valley deeper than the Grand Canyon is buried beneath several miles of glacial ice in West Antarctica, according to a new study by British scientists.

The sub-glacial canyon is nearly two miles deep, 200 miles long and 15 miles wide.
"The discovery of this huge trough, and the characterization of the surrounding mountainous landscape, was incredibly serendipitous," said Dr. Neil Ross, a professor of geology at Newcastle University and the study's lead author.

The valley was formed millions of years ago by a small ice field similar to those of the present-day Antarctic Peninsula.
Source

The below video looks Fake and Very Poor CGI effects.

Now if you want to be suspicious about something, try this article.

Quote:Russian Scientist Claims Team Battled Creature Under Antarctic Ice  
[Image: antarctic-drill-creature.jpg]
Quote:GENEVA — A defecting Russian scientist has surfaced with a mind-bending account of what REALLY occurred when he and his colleagues went missing for five days in a mysterious lake 12,366 feet beneath the Antarctic ice.

Dr. Anton Padalka told authorities in Switzerland that the researchers discovered a bizarre and deadly life form dubbed Organism 46-B – a highly intelligent octopus-like creature that claimed the lives of three of the team members.

But the government of Russian president Vladimir Putin claimed that “nothing of scientific interest” was found – because the former KGB strongman hopes to weaponize the organism.
“The discovery of such unusual life in Lake Vostok was the most important scientific breakthrough in decades, but we were ordered not to divulge it because of Mr. Putin’s sinister scheme,” the whistleblowing geologist told the Swiss.

It was in early February 2012 that members of the Russian Antarctic Expedition succeeded in the drilling through more than two miles of thick ice to Lake Vostok – a project that took more than 30 years. Because the freshwater lake has been sealed off from the rest of the world for between 15 and 34 million years, scientists had predicted they would find new species that had evolved far differently than any seen before.

“According to our research, the quantity of oxygen there exceeds that on other parts of our planet by 10 to 20 times. Any life forms that we find are likely to be unique on Earth,” Sergey Bulat, the project’s Chief Scientist said on Russian TV as the geologists were drilling down.

Previously, extremely weird creatures had been found in deep-sea vents off the coast of Antarctica including hairy-chested yeti crabs that feed on gardens of bacteria they cultivate on their bodies and carnivorous, seven-armed sea stars that can catch and kill those crabs.

Just as the eight man team neared the lake all communication with the outside world mysteriously ceased. As days crept by and the researchers failed to respond to increasing frantic efforts to reach them by radio, fellow scientists worldwide feared the worst.

“No word from the ice for 5 days,” Dr. John Priscu, a professor of ecology at Montana State University and head of a similar Antarctic exploration program grimly told Fox News at the time. “I can only imagine what it’s like.”

Or maybe he couldn’t. Dr Padalka claims that during this time, he and his colleagues were fighting for their lives in the lost world deep beneath the earth’s surface.
“We encountered Organism 46-B on day one as we were conducting a preliminary dive in our low-temperature wetsuits,” he recounts. “It disabled our radio, which we later learned to our alarm, was intentional.”

Although the creature has 14 arms instead of the usual eight, it kills in a similar manner to an ordinary octopus — seizing its prey, injecting it with paralyzing saliva then dismembering it into small pieces with its beak. But Organism 46-B has another trick up its sleeve.

“It is able to paralyze prey at a distance of up to 150 feet by releasing its venom into the water from an organ similar to its ink sac,” explained Dr. Padlaka. “Tragically, my colleague and life-long friend Dr. Vindogradov was killed this way. He tread water wearing a blissful smile as the organism approached him. We watched helplessly as it used its arms to tear off his head, then popped his remains its mouth. It was as if it had hypnotized him telepathically.”

The 33-foot-long man-eater also boasts extraordinary camouflage that helped it stalk the researchers.
Interested Yet? Read the rest of the article here: Source

And 
Quote:Has Russia found 14MILLION-year-old bacteria sealed in an underground Antarctic lake?

Here: Link
(12-22-2016, 07:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 06:55 PM)guohua Wrote: They had discovered that Nazi Secret Military Base was nothing but a Weather Station, it has been noted that from 1930 to 1990 the Nazi weather station was the only fixed presence on the barren island that could be seen.

But, wonder what lies down in that massive opening that goes underground?   tinybighuh

I'm Not Sure!  minusculethinking  minusculespooked