Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cloaked Spaceship Caught by NASA Camera
The NASA All Sky Cameras are B&W video cameras with specially shaped lenses (kind of like fish-eye) which allow the entire night sky above each camera to be filmed.
The cameras are grouped with over-lapping fields of view so that fireballs & meteors can not only be observed, but measured reasonably accurately by comparing the angles etc from the group of cameras which catch sight of the event.

They are housed within a dome-topped enclosure (see below) and unfortunately these can be prone to the occasional weird reflection from an external light source like a car headlight or torch.
[Image: shapeimage_2.jpg]

Unfortunately, I couldn't find this particular event on the NASA All Sky network website despite the date 2nd Dec 2016 being quoted.
(I couldn't see any event that looked similar to this from that date or even adjoining dates - LINK HERE )

The thing is... if it was a genuine sky-borne event, then it would have been picked up on more than one of the New Mexico based cameras.
(There are 5 in the New Mexico/Arizona area)
So, at this point in time I'm leaning towards stray local source of light, reflected and distorted by that one dome, rather than cloaked ship or other actual aerial event.

Now, if we could find the original footage - time stamped etc so we could check the other camera feeds, and the anomalous light showed up on more than one... well that would be a different story!!

kindest regards,
G

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloaked Spaceship Caught by NASA Camera - by gordi - 12-05-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Cloaked Spaceship Caught by NASA Camera - by 1984hasarrived - 12-06-2016, 12:45 AM