Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Homeland Security Records Reveal Officials Ordered Terrorist Watch List Scrubbed
Quote:revealing that the Obama administration scrubbed the law enforcement agency’s “Terrorist Screening Database”  in order to protect what it considered the civil rights of suspected Islamic terrorist groups.  The documents appear to confirm charges that Obama administration changes created a massive “hands off” list. 

Removed data from the terrorist watch list could have helped prevent the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

Pardon me but, how in the hell does a suspected Islamic terrorist group have civil rights???

I know that may sound like an ignorant statement to some, but I am dead serious.
About as dead as the victims in San Bernardino

Sorry but it is shit like this that Obama does, that gives people the impression that he sympathizes with terrorists more so than their victims.
In fact, to the point where he jeopardizes National Security.

What, so he doesn't "hurt their feelings"?????

Damn Man, let their feelings get hurt.  
A lot better than having them killing people

"Hands off" list my azz......to hell with their rights  when it comes to the safety of this country and the American people

Messages In This Thread
RE: Homeland Security Records Reveal Officials Ordered Terrorist Watch List Scrubbed - by senona - 05-23-2016, 12:38 AM