Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Umich student says minorities oppressed by wood panelling
And the latest fucking stupidity from the fucking idiot left ..... umich student says wood panelling oppresses minorities ..... pffftth .... idiots have no fucking clue what it is to be oppressed .. ... if they want will give em firsthand lesson in oppression and oppress the hell out of em...... so that they get a fucking clue what true oppression is ....... heres link ..... and if youll excuse me off to get more wood panelling for my second home along with oppress any fucking leftists that my encounter ..... 

pussified leftist wimps scared of wood panelling .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

They're Not Done.
[Image: WhitePrivilege.Shutterstock-370x242.jpg] 

Quote:University hosts training on how to ‘reduce the impact of white privilege’
Be Ashamed Of Your Whiteness!

Quote:Western Washington University is scheduled to host a workshop today that aims to “reduce the impact of white privilege on social and academic relations,” according to campus officials.

Part of its Campus Equity and Inclusion Forums, the event at the public university is designed for faculty, staff and students, who will use presentations, interactive exercises and facilitated discussions to learn “how to reduce the expression and effects of white privilege,” the university’s website states.
Source
Parents need to stop paying Tuition.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]