Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spiritual Cleansing: 6 Ways to Clean Your Aura
Sen, get with me in PM and I can help a bit. Especially on the crystals and where to get them. Gimmie a city/state and when you'll be there, and I'll have you an address where you can shop for what will most help and get your energies straight again.

Don't feel odd or bad tho. This is NOT just you. In fact, it's getting bad enough for seeing it in other people, I've stopped worrying about the little things I'm dropping or losing in my own life. No one else notices, for being so damned foggy in their own at the moment. 

I have NO IDEA what we have been or are BEING exposed to...but the impact on some is dangerously extreme, while it's a foggy haze for most, it seems. Still, the sharp thinking people I've grown accustomed to having near be are MIA right now, to be replaced by people who seem just a little stoned, 24/7, and without any willing assistance from outside influences. 

Dunno what is causing all this..but watch the headlines right now. The extremes are murdering people, every day now it seems, in the oddest and most illogical but UNTHINKABLY BRUTAL ways we could think of, outside a damn movie. 

What scares me isn't even the fact there are extremes to this ..,it is the fact these extremes aren't described as people you'd have thought to watch. They, personally, seem to have been oblivious to the role of violence their own mind has cast for them to play.....until the day comes that they pop like a teenage zit. 

Well.... I would say you may be in the right frame of mind with Crystals. I'll be happy to help with which one(s) to get, and more importantly, what to DO with them once you have them, Wearing them like a pretty piece of jewelry is nothing but vanity ..and useless. It's just a rock on a chain, without more done....so lemmie know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spiritual Cleansing: 6 Ways to Clean Your Aura - by Wrabbit2000 - 05-23-2016, 12:14 AM