Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion
(11-07-2016, 12:20 AM)senona Wrote: Now see, that is what chaps my azz.   smallnotamused

They "claim" that they will have to cut back on Social Security.
Yet I'll be damned if they have no issue doling out trillions for illegals. 

There is something seriously fucked up here.
I just do not understand how they can push Americans in need to the side, and yet gladly spend trillions for illegals.

Hell, we still have infrastructure problems in places like Flint, Michigan -- to the point of seriously effecting peoples health.

But by gosh, lets spend trillions updating schools and infrastructure for the illegals.

Sorry, I just do not get it.

This is so true, and it's the comparison between this and places like Flint Michigan, a comparison between this and inner city schools, many of which are losing or lost accreditation due to low funding and not being able to keep up with the basic education requirements - but oh we can support all the illegals that can flood our border.. 

It's truly a shock that any citizen in this country could vote for these kinds of policies, when we lack the ability to properly keep up our own infrastructure as it is, and are up to our ears in debt we have little to no hope of being able to repay.

We are Rome, prior to the fall, doing all the things that cause the fall of empires.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion - by Grace - 11-07-2016, 08:11 AM