Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Obama be working in his own sense of good faith?
He lives in the Obama Is Perfect Bubble, Obama Can Make No Mistake Bubble.
Here's your proof.

Quote:OBAMA: DON'T BLAME ME!

WTF? It's Bush's Fault?

Quote:President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

It's Been 7 years of total Failure for America. Who's To Blame? Putin?

Quote:He pointed a finger at conservative media and GOP leaders for fueling “a notion that everything I do is to be opposed; that cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal; that maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous; that there is a ‘them’ out there and an ‘us,’ and the ‘them’ are the folks causing the problems you’re experiencing.”

He cited the movement of people who question his birthplace as a prominent example of that phenomenon.

“I don’t think I was the one to prompt questions about my birth certificate, for example,” he said. “I don’t recall saying, 'hey, why don’t you ask me about that. Why don't you question whether I'm American or whether I'm loyal or whether I have America's best interests at heart?’”

Link

So nothing is his fault and never has been and you're right, he's a Victim of The White Middle Class He's Done His Best To Destroy!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Obama be working in his own sense of good faith? - by guohua - 05-22-2016, 11:57 PM