Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banners Like There's No Tomorrow!
There seems to be need to name certain weather conditions and the storm that has been
forecast to visit the British Isles is no different.

And so a windy pissy-wet collection of meteorological elements called 'Ciara' may threaten
Boy In A Dress' return home from his Discotheque and I've warned the draught may offer
some late-night discomfort.

However, the dangling pair underpants went unwanted again and he left in his usual commando
-style. Fair enough, but strange whistling sound BIAD makes when the wind blows a certain way
near him is still off-putting.
tinywondering

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7129]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7130]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7131]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
Our regular Sunday ritual of coffee-drinking took place indoors due the storm I
mentioned previously. The deluge -even now in the evening, is still spattering on
the window and flooding the river beyond.

Boy In A Dress is sitting it out in his shed and I'm hoping... er, yeah, hoping that
he and his home doesn't float away.
tinywondering

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7135]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7136]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7137]

This Monday was when my mother-in-law needed to visit the cardiology ward for the
reason of having an ultra-sound scan on her heart. She's fine, but the medical staff
just wanted to see the ageing blood-pump as it actually worked.

For reasons I'm still struggling with, I agreed to allow Boy In A Dress to accompany
us and I believe it's not too-passé to use the expression 'shit-show' in regards of how
it went.

BIAD is an enigma and just due to his physical make-up, I can understand how a nurse
or Doctor may wish to attempt to understand how the eyeless, ear-less, nose-less half
-man-half-woman could operate in our daily reality.
Or maybe just operate on those high-heels, I dunno.

Sadly, such investigations took flight when one young intern suggested that in the next
room there was a machine that could display to all how his major muscle functioned.

That was exactly how he said it and maybe the more-regular of readers out there may
take a guess at what BIAD did next and how long he swung it around in a circle for.
tinysure

The mother-in-law's pulse went up, I remember that.

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7138]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7139]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7140]

I was reminded of an old wooden cuckoo clock today as Boy In A Dress kept appearing
from his shed holding a dried-out carrot and what I found out later were two pieces of coal.

His shoulder-sagging return to his home after a minute or two was due to the fleeting flakes
of snow sweeping into the garden on an icy wind, not landing and certainly not laying.

BIAD's dreams of a smiling snowman were dashed -I guess, as the darkness came and that
chilly blast failed to deliver the possibility of some long-nosed effigy for the Man-Girl to talk to.

Luckily, a bar of chocolate distracted him and watching him gulp the confectionery, I reminded
him not to steal vegetables from the fridge. I realise he obviously needs discipline as the place
where he's tucked the carrot is -in my view, inappropriate.

If he looks down, he'd put his eye out... if he had any.
tinywondering

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7147]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7148]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7149]

With Boy In A Dress being one of those people who seem to endure time and space,
to walk alone as loved-ones fall away and friends become nought-more than dust,
it would be acceptable to assume the bare-legged hermaphrodite knew most things
in our society.

However, he told me after his weekly visit to the mother-in-law's home, he'd never heard
of something he pronounced 'Hynek' -but really meant the Heimlich manoeuvre.

But apparently BIAD's luck was in today because Salad-Fingers Fred had assured him such
a first aid procedure could not only save lives, but bring great rewards in the shape of
cotton-candy.

Wikipedia describes it thus:
'Performing the Heimlich manoeuvre involves a rescuer standing behind a patient and using
his or her hands to exert pressure on the bottom of the diaphragm. This compresses the
lungs and exerts pressure on any object lodged in the trachea, hopefully expelling it...'

After the Man-Girl explained to me Fred's version of the operation, I felt that it would be easier
just to nod and move onto another topic.

The balding pervert's life-saving method would be best elucidated in this way:
'One must convince the choking woman -because this only works on females, that she should
steel herself regardless of her lack of oxygen. As her liberator of the half-eaten food approaches
her from behind, one should set his feet slightly apart and reach through under her armpits.

Clutching each breast into his sweating hands, and thrusting -what Fred encouraged BIAD were
merely his house-keys, into the victim's buttock-area, Fred squeezed hard both his test-subject's
boobs and torso.

Then without waiting for thanks, you run away quickly if a certain look is offered...'

Rubbing said chest-area, Boy In A Dress told me it was important to learn and evolve.
tinywondering

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7153]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7154]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7155]

It's been one of those Thursdays when nothing gets done around the garden
and by the regular flashings of the dangling 'Crown Jewels' from Boy In A Dress,
nothing seems to have changed.

And for most of the time, I made sure I didn't look like I was choking.
tinywondering

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7156]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7157]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7158]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7157]

No, actually, I Thank YOU @BIAD and Everyone who is a Part of Our Family Here.

THANK YOU  minusculehail My Rogue-Nation 3 Family.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-14-2020, 07:08 PM)guohua Wrote: No, actually, I Thank YOU @BIAD and Everyone who is a Part of Our Family Here.

THANK YOU  minusculehail My Rogue-Nation 3 Family.

Seeing Boy In A Dress blush is quite a something and ignoring this chilling wind, it seems
all of his cheeks are red.
tinyhuh

Since BIAD stems from a time and place where friendship was as rare as dodo scat, I know
that he appreciates the members and owners of this website with a verve that's only matched
by his brazen need to flash his genitals.
tinysure

Here's his Friday's banners and both the Man-Girl and me feel good to be here.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7162]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7163]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7164]

They like naming storms over here in dear-old Blighty and so 'Dennis' came to our shores
and added more misery (so the MSM say) to those living in valleys and close to rivers.

The icy wind is howling and also throwing rain at the window that I'm observing Boy In A Dress
from as he steps out of the front-garden and onto the street.
His friends are waiting, all bundled-up and wrapped in scarves.

BIAD...? He's wearing his usual attire and a pair of gloves. No knickers and nothing to hide
his chest from the storm.
Aye, the wind will be whistling tonight.
tinysure

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7168]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7169]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7170]

The dregs of Storm Dennis is still hanging about the garden, but I believe the
brunt of it has passed and left the little home of Boy In A Dress in one piece.

Over our coffee, BIAD nodded at my reports of serious flooding around the
country and interjected that he knew what that was like because he'd once
split his watering can on the stoop of his shed.
tinysure

It's dark now and the occasional gust still rattles the guttering and shakes trees
down by the overflowing river. Ignoring that 'Big Babs' is visiting her mother, the
Man-Girl told me he believed it neighbourly to stay at Mrs. Miiggins' house tonight
and allay any fears of the weather.

Sometimes, he's so full of sh*t.
tinysure

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7172]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7173]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7174]

(02-15-2020, 06:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: BIAD...? He's wearing his usual attire and a pair of gloves. No knickers and nothing to hide
his chest from the storm.
Aye, the wind will be whistling tonight.
tinysure

BIAD needs to bundle up, too - given his pectoral assets, a chest cold could prove fatal!

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(02-18-2020, 04:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...BIAD needs to bundle up, too - given his pectoral assets, a chest cold could prove fatal!

Boy In A Dress should have taken your advice, as this morning he arrived back from Mrs. Miggins'
house looking really worse-for-wear.

It could be -as you suggested, a jolt of chest-cold, although I've never seen BIAD ill in all the time
I've known him, but my guess is that Big Babs was overtly pleased to see him and kept him from
appearing all day Monday.

The bow-legged manner he entered the garden is a give-away in my opinion.
tinywhat

Banners.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7179]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7180]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7181]

"...So let's get this straight..." I said to Boy In a Dress when he returned from his alleged
chores at the mother-in-law's home, "...the two elderly men from across the road asked
you to assist them in repairing a coffee-table?" I added and received a faint nod from the
raven-haired Man-Girl who was choosing a toffee from my Christmas stash.

BIAD smacked his lips as he wrestled with the chewy sweet and I was hesitant to continue
considering the good-mood he was in.

"If I may, can I ask if this table was... ooh let's say..." I articulated with faux puzzlement,
"...was it glass-topped by any chance?"  I supplemented  and raised my eyebrows with the
countenance of genuine interest.

Around the sticky mouthful, BIAD explained that Saucy Stan and Salad-Fingers Fred had
told him they needed a weight on the glass in order for them to fix a couple of screws that
had loosened underneath.

The eternally-smiling hermaphrodite's posture changed slightly and with a hand on his hip
and that awful chomping noise coming from his mouth, he lightly chided me for believing
that Stan and Fred had some-sort lascivious scheme up there scheme.

BIAD continued that with the knowledge that the mother-in-law's neighbours were actually
under the coffee-table during his aid and realising that the sight of his... lack of underwear
during his seating could cause offence, the shrewd idiot changed positions every-so-often
and leaned his top-half onto the glass.

I was about to turn away and sigh when Boy In A Dress added: "But I only did that twice,
once at the beginning when Fred asked me to shift my weight around and the second time
was when I was advised to wash the glass with soapy-water... by Stan".
tinysure

I honestly don't unde... aw hell, Banners.
tinysure

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7183]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7184]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=7185]

(6 hours ago)BIAD Wrote: I was about to turn away and sigh when Boy In A Dress added: "But I only did that twice,
once at the beginning when Fred asked me to shift my weight around and the second time
was when I was advised to wash the glass with soapy-water... by Stan".
tinysure

I honestly don't unde... 

Stan seems to have been having a flashback to the "Pop, button, POP!" car-wash scene in "Cool Hand Luke"!

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton