Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China’s plan to organize its society relies on ‘big data’ to rate everyone
(10-25-2016, 04:51 AM)senona Wrote:
Quote:In this world, anything from defaulting on a loan to criticizing the ruling party, from running a red light to failing to care for your parents properly, could cause you to lose points. 

And in this world, your score becomes the ultimate truth of who you are — determining whether you can borrow money, get your children into the best schools or travel abroad; whether you get a room in a fancy hotel, a seat in a top restaurant — or even just get a date.

Wow, just wow.   tinysurprised

Am having a hard time getting my head to wrap around something like this. Damn.

Sounds like a SyFy movie we watched some years back, can't remember the name of it off hand.
But I thought at that time, what a crazy world that would be to live like that.

Appears to be coming a reality however.
Yikes.

Yeah, the "Powers That Be" must let the people know what they plan on doing BEFORE they do it.  It's a universal law of some kind. So they put it in movies and books, then say, "Well, we told/showed you long ago."  It's their "legal loophole" in getting around the law they agreed to obey.
Yes, I'm talking about the Overlords who are really the ones in control... the evil ETs who are  pulling the strings in top government.

Call me crazy, but as more time passes, you all will become aware of things you never imagined could/would happen, and who is really behind it.

@"Ninurta",  I got rid of my credit cards back around 2005, and haven't used one since.  Like you, if I don't have the money, I don't get it.
Also, I NEVER give out my phone number to any of these places online requesting it.  If they need my number, I don't need them.  And I keep my tracking turned off on my phone.  I guess if I have a wreck in the middle of nowhere, I'll just have to wait for a hiker to come along and find me.

I'm a nobody; no one interested in finding me, but I don't like the idea of others who have no business poking their nose in my life knowing things that should be my personal business.   smallnotamused

Messages In This Thread
RE: China’s plan to organize its society relies on ‘big data’ to rate everyone - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-26-2016, 06:01 PM