Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I hope you do not mind I am field testing something for my book..

I was thinking of something I needed to fix

"Sandra," long blonde hair blew in the wind.. 

"Do not Sandra me Austin," Another cheerleader stood in the gym post game. "You crawled into littlemans bed on your own.. I am being cordial but what you did to him was wrong.. Now the whole DoHS is after him.. He is probably hiding in some rat hole hotel.."

"Oh my god," A teenage girl held the side of the bleachers.. Tears fell down her face as she touched the screen,"Andros.. Please quit being stupid.."

Bonnie Tyler's I need a hero fills the air as several kids gather around the Teenage girl..

"Diana," Austin moves to her sister concerned..

Diana looks around and brings up a small hologram, "That is his cousin.. James.. He.. He is leading an assault team.. Two snipers are arguing over who is going to kill the most.. They are counting off one shot one kills.. Others are removing women and children.. It looks like twelve soldiers are assaulting 534.. " After two loud sniper bangs, "531.."

"Well Ash I got two for one," avoice fills the air..

"F#$% you Archangel.. The USMC will not fll behind.." Another sniper shot fills the air..

"Hello my nerdie band chica," Andros's voice fills the air as he is seen with James firing and slitting throats.. Still in bonnie Tylers voice, " ..Larger than life.. LARGER then Life.." andros's voice comes over the air, "Keep the outside count running.."

"Yes.." Sniffling, " 527.. 525.."'

"They're F#$%ing everywhere.." A pissed off voice growls, "Hit the god D@#$ loud...."

A loud sniper bang fills the air, "Now the corps is.."

A loud sniper bang fills the air, "Keep up you old F#$%!!!"

"523.."

"So you wish to test the power of the dark side, " A male voice comes from a short man in weird armor.. Electricity flies from his hands, "You will
kneel before the Brad..." Laughter comes from the midget looking man in advanced armor.. "Nerdie band Beach.. Tell Mason Daddy is at work.. I will be home later..She is so getting son footlong pipe in four installments!!"

"519," Diana laughs through her tears.

"Nerdie," A strong voice comes across with a thick German Accent.. "This is Major Schultz formerly of the feared Waffen SS.. Templar One Assigned me as operations center command.. Count Confirmation of 519.."

As the sound of bullets fill the air Diana Swallows hard.. "This is.." 

"Count Confirmation is now 517.. this is Con Re," A red headed kid spokke.. "I take it you are from the group that fought in the retreat from moscow.."

"ConRe.." the Major was confused, "Templar One confirm.."

"Major Schultz.. Bossman asked you a question," Andros's figure parkoured off the side of a building..

"ConRe.. Yes.. I fought the bloody Russian all the way back to berlin," the major responds.. "Sir.. Please stay off the line.. Let the soldiers do the fighting.."

"508," Diana calls out.. A loud explosion fills the air, "I now have 487.. ConRe Acknowledge Major.."

"Thats a good girl.. Please keep giving me verbal counts as they fall," Major Schultz politely spoke.. "Both counts must match Tech boy.. Doctor Reese.. Agent Shemar.. Gunslinger.. "

A shaky voice speaks, "I have 323 Women and children..Shemar.."

"Reese.. I got 123 more," Shemar calls out.. "Only problem is I have.."

The sound of four shots fill the air, "You just keep movin with the Innocent.."

A childs voice speaks, "I never saw you draw mister.."

"Marshall Holiday," The mans voice smiles.. "I come from a line of dentist.. You will be safe little Lady.. As the Chaplin O'Malley said.."

A hologram appears on the screen.. An old man in bishop robes speaks in a thick irish accent,"I am Chaplin O'Malley little ones.. the good lord in his infinite wisdom sent a pack of wolves to protect his littlest among us. Follow me little ones.."

Bonnis tylers I need a hero keep filling the area as Diana spoke, "473.."

Messages In This Thread
OS: After Effects of moriarty city - by Armonica_Templar - 10-18-2016, 12:25 AM