Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate'
(10-18-2016, 03:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:  
Look at the current goings-on with Julian Assange - he put out that "insurance" file in 2010 with the express intent of releasing the keys if anything happened to him, and he spread it out wide enough that it couldn't be eradicated. Now some crap is going on with him, and it's my understanding that 3 64 character keys have been released since they cut his internet connection and he went dark.

Assange is smart enough to cover his azz.
He knows what the end game is for him if he lets his guard down.

He's pissed off too many higher ups.
Bad for him, good for the public.

Pretty good idea with the "insurance".

Quote:This fella, if the story is legit, probably DID send out some insurance, and either it's been intercepted and destroyed because he didn't disseminate it widely enough, OR the people that he sent it to are saying "WTF? IF it got HIM killed, what on Earth would I release it for???"

Yeah that was our take on it too, even tho we mentioned hope he passed on to someone whatever information he uncovered that someone  killed him for.

But who in their right mind would even want to come forward now if they had it???

Unless like I said, mail it to as many media outlets and conspiracy sites that they could......that is IF someone in his group of friends/family were to be in possession of such info.

Can't help but wonder, if true, what the hell he found out that 'they' killed him over it.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Your boy's in trouble - if anything happens to me, investigate' - by senona - 10-18-2016, 03:25 AM