Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good News on Global Warming: We've Delayed the Next Ice Age
Friggen REALLY?!?! I had a feeling the insincere little liars would try and claim credit for better weather (which was coming either way) LONG before actual regulatory or human corrections could actually HAVE a real world effect, but THIS is ABSURD! 

I mean, lets take a BIG BIG step back to the far distant past (within the last MONTH) to recall the dire warnings, near inevitable predictions and borderline unavoidable demise of all life on Earth (or just about, it seemed) if the Paris 'Tax us more please!' environmental accords weren't passed.

Well hot damn and pass me a cold one .... Simply PASSING the accords and producing another HUGE document from the paper produced with dead trees...taken by truck with diesel fuel...and...erm... Really?! I mean, that is ALL that has actually HAPPENED since being warned our lifetimes may see the deaths of us all ....to this? 

They have absolutely no shame whatsoever. By the end of the year, I'll bet the outgoing administration officials will be putting SOME form of 'saving the planet' or 'saving the human species' on their resumes. Honestly.....they just have NO shame ..or common sense...or decency...or integrity...or sincerity...or just half ass honest about them. 

Sorry.. I won't be thanking any greenie weenies for saving us from ourselves. In fact, the reports saying we're likely entering a new ICE AGE (Mini....like the 1650's into the 1700's period) due to a consistent period of recording solar recording to show a new 'maunder minimum' is coming are getting more credible, numerous and logical to follow. If THAT is correct, these IDIOTS will have helped remove whatever little edge their concept of global warming might have offered. 

That last "mini-ice age" killed a measurable % of the population for the European continent. It killed them in ways that are as likely (or more so) to happen today, and for much the same reasons...as they were to have happened then. 

We can't just magically invent additional growing seasons in areas that enjoy at least 2 now and would be lucky to maintain ONE for more years than sheer willpower can sustain people for. Plain old farming, despite all the techno-wizardry we see around us in life, is still the base stock and trade of what gives over 7 billion people a day their 1000+ calories or whatever actual average number is needed to keep them all breathing and going into the next day. 

So .. Nope... No thanks from me. In fact, there may come a time where even they come to hide their past with some embarrassed shame as we see how climate actually does play out over the coming 10-30 years of near term.

** Here is a quick chart of what that solar period looked like, for having decimated crops or the ability to produce food at all for the numbers requiring it during that time ....and Earth was a quaint small town for population then, compared to what it is now.

[Image: 500px-Sunspot_Numbers.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good News on Global Warming: We've Delayed the Next Ice Age - by Wrabbit2000 - 05-22-2016, 07:01 AM