Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wikileaks Reveals USAF General involved in UFO & S S P Disclosures
(10-13-2016, 01:24 PM)Marlin Grace Wrote: I'am curious to know the dimensions of this craft, and was it the one that flew over Phoenix? Many eye witnesses claimed to see this very thing and it was huge.  

Also of note is Podesta runs Hillary's election for president campaign and  is another liar being trusted about as far as you can spit into a hurricane.

I clicked on a link in Google and it took me to a TOS thread about this.  I copied a quote from the source, but the main source link has been blacked out.  He must have stumbled onto something he wasn't suppose to.

Anyway, the quote:

Quote:I was extremely skeptical of Mr. Fouche's claimed size for the TR-3B, of 600 feet across. At first, I thought that this must be a typo. Why would anyone in their right mind build a "Tactical Reconnaissance" vehicle 2 football fields long? They must be nuts!

Yes, that's HUGE!!  
I have a friend who told me she and her father saw one as big as a football field when they were traveling on a back road in VA. It was hoovering just over the top of a power pole beside the road and it scared the crap out of them!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikileaks Reveals USAF General involved in UFO & S S P Disclosures - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-13-2016, 02:46 PM