Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Big foot 101
(11-08-2022, 08:26 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: I enjoy mysteries just like all other Rogues.

But i really do not think that we are gonna find any more mammals. We find insects and such, yeah. But all mammals have already been discovered. I am not too informed about the subject though. Just the way i feel.

Hi Fins,
One thing that keeps cropping up in my mind, with the Bigfoot question, is this:

At what point do we stop, listen and actually BELIEVE in the eye witness reports?

If 1 person sees something "strange" in the local woods (just once) and no one else does...
If 2 or 3 people see it at the same time, but no one else does...
If a few different people see it on different occasions over a wider area and their descriptions match...
If dozens of witnesses come forward, separately reporting almost identical things from several different (but similar) locations...
If hundreds of people; Doctors, Lawyers, Cops, Teachers, Church Leaders etc ALL report seeing the same things over a very widespread area...
If thousands of people, from all walks of life, in almost every corner of the country, report it...
If tens of thousands of people, of all nationalities, of all races, of all backgrounds, in (almost) all countries of the world report the same thing...

At which of these points would I (or would you) start to believe that there MUST be something out there?

Well, we're already WAY PAST that last point.
There have now been hundreds of thousands of verified reports of strange, large, hairy, upright, bipedal, man-like creatures, spanning many decades, and from all parts of the world, already... right now.

If you want to hear some of their experiences, I'd recommend checking out Steve Isdahl on his YouTube channel "The Facts by How To Hunt .com"

https://www.youtube.com/c/proguide66

Steve is an avid outdoorsman and hunter/guide.
He's spent his entire life in and around the wild woods and mountains of North America. He had NEVER seen any evidence of these creatures on any of his very many trips, stalking/hunting/tracking etc and was a firm disbeliever who actively used to say "If they were out there - I'd have found traces of them by now".
And then... he had an encounter with one.
And it shook his entire belief system to the core.
Everything that he thought he knew, everything that he was expert in was wrong.
He couldn't deal with it on his own, but was scared of the ridicule and scorn that he would get if he came clean about what he'd seen.
It took him quite some time to realise that there MUST be many others out there - just like him, who were scared to speak out, and that there MUST be a massive cover-up of the truth about this information.
So, he decided to share his story on his hunting channel.
In the hope that some others might come forward and find a safe space to tell of their own encounters, without fear of reprisals or ridicule too.
The last time I can remember that he mentioned the number of separate, individual encounter stories that he has personally received (usually via email) the total number was in excess of 85,000 and that was many many months ago.
EIGHTY FIVE THOUSAND different, individual, separate people who have taken time to write to him, to thank him for a place to share their experiences, and to tell what they know. Many ask to remain anonymous (what would they have to gain from sharing an "experience" story with him/us if no one knows it was them who sent it in??) and many are now saying that he can share their name, as they are less afraid of the reactions they'll receive now.

On his channel - he just shares some of those many emails. He reads them out word-for-word and sometimes comments on them.
I think you'd like him, and I think you'll like the stories that he shares (there's no obligation to believe them all either!!)
Check him out,
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Big foot 101 - by 727Sky - 10-28-2022, 07:24 AM
RE: Big foot 101 - by Bally002 - 10-28-2022, 07:53 AM
RE: Big foot 101 - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-28-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: Big foot 101 - by Ninurta - 10-29-2022, 10:47 AM
RE: Big foot 101 - by 727Sky - 11-05-2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Big foot 101 - by Snarl - 11-05-2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Big foot 101 - by Ninurta - 11-08-2022, 03:37 AM
RE: Big foot 101 - by Snarl - 11-08-2022, 01:58 PM