Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
He who owns the light bulb implements communism
Not that I'm dismissing everything in that article, but be very suspicious of any story written by mysterious pseudo Mary Fanning.

Mary Fanning over the last decade has been labeled a former CIA operative, the great deceiver, master hoaxer and her co-conspirators, Dave Janda, Kirk Wiebe, Bill Binney and Sydney Powell publicized an old false former NSA/CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery (a documented con man) conspiracy story on a gov't super-computer called, "The Hammer" and "Scorecard" and 47 hard drives of so-called evidence.

Why is “The Hammer” Resurfacing Now?

I think all these laptops which I call Labtops the past 5 years have been distractions. Who knows anymore, so much going on in plain sight and who knows what is going on behind the curtain that everyone has to decide for themselves.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: He who owns the light bulb implements communism - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-13-2022, 12:42 AM