Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Visualizing The World's Population At 8 Billion
(10-04-2022, 04:50 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: uUNlfBP.jpg]

Nicholas Eberstadt:
Quote:The one thing that I would caution about is that we have 40 years of poison distributed through our societies through an increasingly maligned university system. And we have seen a Gramscian march through the institutions of severely problematic points of view, in the old days, would've been unmockingly called unAmerican, or anti-American. We have that poison to drain from our society before we can, I think really flourish again. 
Transcript

My opinion: We haven't had a great President at the helm since T Roosevelt. JFK was probably going to eclipse TR, but he was assassinated and (therefore) doesn't count. Scandal may well have been his undoing.  We'll never know.

All I can say is "40 years of poison" may be an understatement, knowing full well the poison was injected on TR's watch on a place called Jekyll Island by a group of Robber Barons who could no longer be reigned-in by government. Did it go unnoticed back then?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Visualizing The World's Population At 8 Billion - by Snarl - 10-04-2022, 05:04 PM