Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Can't Stop Laughing. What Do You See?
Okay, let me try to fill in the blanks I deliberately left open.

When the video first started playing, I saw a suitcase in the lower right corner. Now my brain said, "Wait a minute eyes!" "What in the hell is a suitcase doing in that crevice?"

Eyes took another look, images flashing a mile a minute through the old brain. This time it decided, it was a metal frame with an umbrella hanging off it. Well, that made even less sense. Flashing through a million other possibilities, the blue umbrella became a scuba diver pulling himself to the top of the metal frame.

Just when the brain was going to accept this as what we were seeing, it seemed odd that the scuba diver would be so small since the opening did not seems that far away. So back to the drawing board.

After several minutes of putting it all together, I am going with some kind of man made frame, or pipes, with a small wooden block on top of one of the pipes. I have no idea what it is, or was for. No idea what that blue things is swinging there, and I refuse to even attempt to figure out what those rectangular things are along the rocks on the other side.

That simple video gave me a headache.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Can't Stop Laughing. What Do You See? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-28-2022, 01:52 PM