Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard
I'm trying not to get too lost in the weeds on this since just the act of luring all these migrants and flying them all over based on false promises is clearly atrocious. Then there's stuff like this that just makes it all really strange.

[Image: RS2dtxm.jpg]
https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/statu...0849385472

[Image: cikLt40.jpg]
Tepper Aviation

I'm not pretending I know what in hell is going on here, because I don't. But I find it really bizarre. Need one of those bell curve Wojak memes where the enlightened monk arrives back to, "Florida is a cursed spooky state."

[Image: yEamiuI.jpg]
Tampa Bay Times

Hillsboro was my former home.

[Image: rbrB15N.jpg]
Vertol profile

Somethin smells in Oregon...

Quote:Author: Evan Watson
Published: 6:13 PM PDT September 16, 2022
Updated: 6:33 PM PDT September 16, 2022

HILLSBORO, Ore. — The state of Florida paid $615,000 to an Oregon-based aviation company to fly 50 Venezuelan migrants to Massachusetts as part of the state's "relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," according to Florida government records.

Vertol Systems Company is registered through the Oregon Secretary of State's office under a Hillsboro address.

On Friday, the VSC website said it was founded in 1996 and based out of Hillsboro, although the web page later became inaccessible.

KGW visited addresses listed for the company on Friday but no one answered.

The primary place of business listed for Vertol Systems Company on its Oregon Secretary of State corporation filing is a residential home in Hillsboro, although the company's website lists a location in Destin, Florida as well.

The website said VSC provides customers with "specialized helicopter and aircraft solutions specific to those organization's unique requirements."

The company's reported involvement in migrant flights brings Oregon into a multi-state clash over immigration policy that's playing out on the national stage.

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said he flew migrants from Texas to Florida to Massachusetts as part of a relocation program in response to President Joe Biden's "damaging" immigration policies.

"We're going to continue to use every tool in our disposal to insulate the state of Florida from the negative ramifications of [President Biden's] reckless border policies," DeSantis said. "And yes, that involved helping with transport."

In addition to the $615,000 spent on flights to Martha's Vineyard, DeSantis said he will spend up to $12 million on transporting migrants to other states.

"We're going to spend every penny of that to make sure that we're protecting the people in the state of Florida," he said.

KGW8 News

Gov records:
[Image: brEzy7b.jpg]

Quite possibly meaningless, but the aviation company which got $615k for the big cynical political stunt in Florida this week is based out of Destin, a city with only ~14,000 residents. One of those 14,000 is Bert Rodriguez...

[Image: JJ3vWZZ.jpg]

Bert apparently did some drug trafficking as a youth, too, and later trained DEA agents.

Quote:Destin, FL (PRWEB) February 25, 2014

“Over the years I have wished I had a book like this to recommend to my patients and colleagues. Not an inaccessible, complicated textbook or a chatty, feel-good confessional, but rather a book of stories and advice borne from experience and curiosity, which is so true and universal that it can literally change your life.”
– Dr. Andrew J. Cutler, MD, clinical faculty at the University of Florida Department of Psychiatry

Bert Rodriguez Tells His Story in New Book

More on Bert:

[Image: gCHUjF7.jpg]
Excerpt from The Men Who Stare At Goats by Jon Ronson.

Just sayin it's slightly weird that a 9/11 hijacker was trained by a cuban former drug trafficker who taught martial arts to Saudi royalty's security force and assorted spooks & spec ops dudes.

Ziad Jarrah, the hijacker Bert trained, also had a cousin (maybe two) who worked for Israeli intelligence:

Quote:It is not the family’s first brush with notoriety. One of Mr. Jarrah’s cousins, Ziad al-Jarrah, was among the 19 hijackers who carried out the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, though the men were 20 years apart in age and do not appear to have known each other well.

At the start of the 2006 war between Israel and Hezbollah, Israeli officials called Mr. Jarrah to reassure him that his village would be spared and that he should stay at home, investigators said.

Mr. Jarrah has said he was recruited in 1983 — a year after Israel began a major invasion of Lebanon — by Israeli officers who had imprisoned him, according to investigators. He was offered regular payments in exchange for information about Palestinian militants and Syrian troop movements, they said.

Lebanese in Shock Over Arrest of an Accused Spy

[Image: LIzPcX6.jpg]

Circling back to Tepper Aviation, article from NYT, May 31, 2005:

[Image: AHhiRtS.jpg]

The company's director of global programs is the former CEO of Pegasus Technologies which was involved in GiTMO renditions.

The Rendition Project
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard - by EndtheMadnessNow - 09-18-2022, 01:00 AM