Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘Invisible’ UFO?
(09-29-2016, 03:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I never caught the "dark" part either.  LOL   But...  do balloons fly INTO the wind?   tinysurprised

Hi Mystic!

Not only do they NOT fly into the wind...
They rarely (if ever) fly in the dark! as it would be extremely dangerous (They cannot "steer" they just follow the breeze and change altitude)
The part in the video where it looks like a balloon is a bit misleading I think...
According to the report, the object is seen from the side, and at a distance. Not from below.
The "eyeball" or "nipple" shape, (which looks like a hot-air balloon from below) is probably a spherical shape seen from the side?
The darker areas are warmer (the IR was set to hot=black mode) so it's possible that the edges and centre of the sphere were hotter than the areas in-between? or it may just be an artifact of that type of camera and poor focus?

What I don't understand is:
If they have a 7-minute long video (as stated in the report) then why release just 3 and a half minutes? (Which is actually just a minute+ sequence looped several times!)

and
Some of the shots in the video don't make sense to me;
At 31 secs... there is a shot or reflection of, what looks like a guy in short sleeved shirt with wristwatch, holding binoculars or a camera up to his eyes??? (There may also be a 2nd figure to his left, our right.)
Is this a reflection of the guy who is making a video of the original footage by pointing his camera at a TV screen which reflects his image when the screen goes blank for a second? (See how the time stamp etc at the bottom goes off screen occasionally?)
If he had access to the original footage... why not just edit/ upload that?

Also, there is a voice at 19 secs in.
It says something like "...just wonder if...4 T long radio"   or "...what if... far too long video..."?
Was this the guy who made that final video? What is he saying? Why?

Finally, at 1.13 - there is a sudden shot of the helicopters skid, but the time stamp doesn't alter?
Is there more than one camera on the Helo and the operator switched camera feed for a second?
or??

All very strange to me!

BigG

PS - I tried "colour-inverting" a still shot of the object to see if it became more recogniseable (with White=Hot) but it didn't!

Messages In This Thread
‘Invisible’ UFO? - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-28-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: ‘Invisible’ UFO? - by guohua - 09-28-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: ‘Invisible’ UFO? - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-28-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: ‘Invisible’ UFO? - by gordi - 09-28-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: ‘Invisible’ UFO? - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-29-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: ‘Invisible’ UFO? - by guohua - 09-29-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: ‘Invisible’ UFO? - by gordi - 09-29-2016, 07:54 PM
RE: ‘Invisible’ UFO? - by guohua - 09-29-2016, 02:41 AM
RE: ‘Invisible’ UFO? - by Sol - 09-29-2016, 03:33 AM