Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disruptions on The Patriot Hangout Forum on TapaTalk
The Patriot Hangout is still up and things seem to have returned to normal there. Perhaps I over reacted and it was merely some server problem they were experiencing.

However, it does demonstrate two things.

1) People who question the story presented by the authorities and exercise their right of free speech are worried (even paranoid) that they will get censored or worse be cancelled. There are many examples of why their concerns are well founded.

2) In forums and social media groups that focus on unsanctioned topics and question the veracity of the official story, the members are aware of the offensive measures being used against them and may even have plans to deal with a crack down on dissidence ideas, but are disorganized and unprepared when their network crashes.

This was the case with ATS when it went down without warning for a week. People there scrambled all over trying to keep the network together. As much as has been done to provide a plan A or B for such scenarios, it was like headless chickens running around.

I see the need to get more active in this regard, other less vulnerable means of communication must be used. Maybe there should be something that can connect the different groups on different platforms? I'm not sure how such connections could or should be established, TOR perhaps, but some vetting process is needed to safeguard such a union of groups into a larger network. There is strength in numbers, on the other hand, the cell approach may be necessary if the heat is really on.

A network tree can be a good idea. One person contacts a few others, who then contact a few each, etc., until everyone in the network has been contacted. Go hog wild and contact everyone you know by all methods available? Maybe a regular meeting place and time on some obscure or abandoned forum, chat room, or social media platform like MySpace?

I want to believe these were merely normal disruptions and outages, not so for Parlor and I'm not forgetting that one ever. So what to do about the eventuality of a complete lock down of all communications? The FCC can do that in a declared emergency. Aren't we in one of those still do to covid? How will we keep the network going when there is no network outside of the internet boards and social media?

At the very least some dedicated people need to step up and create an off line archive of the forum topics to be able to share that information with those others in their personal network. That can be handed off in person or at a dead drop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disruptions on The Patriot Hangout Forum on TapaTalk - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-26-2022, 02:21 PM