Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter reinstating “Civic Integrity Policy” for US Midterms
(08-14-2022, 05:11 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-14-2022, 04:55 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(08-14-2022, 04:00 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I never liked Twitter, and never joined, but I am not surprised by anything that Twitter or Facebook does.

I know, no worries. However, alot of voters become heavily influenced on social media + the political Ads. Also, even if you're not on any social media platform, what about any close friends? Not directing to you but, anyone, right. It always comes up in conversations in one form or another. It's become difficult to distance oneself.

You may find this hard to believe, but the only people I discuss politics with is on the internet.

My friends and family, don't talk about national politics at all. 

We may discuss the political aspirations of our governor, or some local campaigners, especially the crazy ones, but we shy away from political talk, and none of my friends or family watch the news. 

They sort of look to me to tell them if anything interesting is going on. 

Most of our communication is about the children, they are always doing something to upset someone, and local events. 

We are boring country folk.

You are smart & lucky! And you're not boring.

minusculebeercheers
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twitter reinstating “Civic Integrity Policy” for US Midterms - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-15-2022, 12:25 AM