Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter reinstating “Civic Integrity Policy” for US Midterms
Our approach to the 2022 US midterms (11 August 2022)

Quote:Twitter is the place to find real-time, reliable information about the 2022 midterms  – whether you’re looking for breaking news from reporters, information on voting, or policy positions from candidates. We aim to enable healthy civic conversation on Twitter, while ensuring people have the context they need to make informed decisions about content they encounter. Because we’re a global service, there’s almost always an election happening on Twitter.

Today, we’re announcing steps we’re taking ahead of the US midterms to protect civic conversation on Twitter.
We’re also bringing back prebunks — in English, Spanish, and all other languages supported on Twitter — to get ahead of misleading narratives on Twitter, and to proactively address topics that may be the subject of misinformation. Over the coming months, we’ll place prompts directly on people’s timelines in the US and in Search when people type related terms, phrases, or hashtags.

The censor algos and bots will be going supernova.

Twitter is literally telling you how they plan to steer the online conversation in advance of the coming election.

However, they are just following the party line drawn out by Time Magazine after they assisted the last election...

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

This human scum: The author of "Superclass: The Global Elite and the World they are building" (also Carnegie Endowment and Kissinger Associates member) has this to say about Trump's espionage violations:

[Image: 9xmsTjm.jpg]
https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/15...1754092544

Rhodes Scholar Robert Reich has this to say about the Espionage Act (being used against Trump):

[Image: 2UZpc21.jpg]
https://twitter.com/RBReich/status/1558192699135520768

Blue-checks think Trump is about to get the death penalty. LOL. Idiots.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11726]

Getting excited over treason and death penalties is Schadenfreude and as such, they're sewing the seeds of disappointment for themselves; meanwhile their opposition is fueled by the trail of liberal tears. Karma will be a bitch. It's not about right or left, it's about right or wrong.

I envision the day when eventually the pendulum is going to swing back with a vengeance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Twitter reinstating “Civic Integrity Policy” for US Midterms - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-14-2022, 03:56 AM