Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Evil Economics of OnlyFans
Boredom, loneliness, starving for attention? I was aware of OnlyFans but never paid any attention to it. Watching a few minutes of the vid and it looks like a spin-off of the Chan boards, except to make big money. Back when Trump was in office there was a world-wide crack down on this filth by many of the intel agencies which involves human trafficking & money laundering.

This guy a documentary filmmaker John Canales (a.k.a. Mouthy Buddha), whose YouTube channel of 10+ million subscribers was removed by Google back in 2020 for spilling too much truth. He produced some high quality documentaries on some of this dark stuff and he's now on Bitchute & I think the Odysee platform.

You'll see the vids pertaining to this topic if you scroll his channel. Don't recall which vid but he discovered a hidden network within Youtube that spans to other sites in the exploitation of young girls & boys. Blew my mind and he demonstrated how he believes it works.

His Bitchute channel
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Evil Economics of OnlyFans - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-01-2022, 08:51 PM
RE: The Evil Economics of OnlyFans - by ABNARTY - 08-02-2022, 01:52 PM
RE: The Evil Economics of OnlyFans - by 727Sky - 08-10-2022, 09:39 AM