Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When Cancel Culture Hits Home
(07-29-2022, 12:47 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 12:29 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I love R-N3, I can feel free to express myself as I would during a conversation around a bonfire when a bottle is being passed around. I have respect, I try to never cop an attitude, but I can use words and state my opinion in a way that I think and feel about it without filtering it too much. It's even cool to get someone pissed at you, that's cool because you don't really know your friends until they get mad at you.

Thanks to the usual suspects here, I keep this high up on my bookmarks and post here first for the most part. I don't worry about being cancelled here, of course my views aren't too extreme until I start to drinking and listening to MC-5 or Iggy Pop, then my Detroit attitude seems to surface. No one deleted anything I've written here and I got pretty out of line with regards to what the liberal progressives are pushing, so cheers my friends!

minusculebeercheers

I was always of the school of "A drunk tongue, speaks a sober mind". But I have hung out with a lot of drunks in my lifetime, and have learned that they rarely do what they say, and their hearts are bigger than their mouths.

minusculebeercheers

So true, one guy I knew said alcohol is like a truth serum, but of course, everyone sobers up after awhile. And even though I've spoken my heart on a drunk, it won't cause a commotion here really even if I do. That along with the cool folks here make me feel it's OK to express myself as I think and feel it without feeling like I'm walking on egg shells. I'm sure others feel as I do here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Cancel Culture Hits Home - by ChiefD - 07-28-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: When Cancel Culture Hits Home - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-29-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: When Cancel Culture Hits Home - by Ninurta - 07-29-2022, 01:40 AM