Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt of Congress
(07-26-2022, 09:25 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Some good observations. I knew my post would be offensive to some and piss people off. I have no problem with that. I agree to disagree with most of you on this. I feel the same way about the far right as some of you do about the far left. If we all agreed on everything, life sure would be boring and stagnant. 

Just know that regardless of my offensive opinions (and you know what they say about opinions!) I have much respect and love for you all. Thanks for the replies.

Your post made me laugh, because it made me think of some of the conversations I have with a few of my friends and siblings, that I am almost always in conflict with when it come to current affairs. We know before we open our mouths that we are not going to agree, and that any conversation will be just a lively, and possibly loud, sharing of dissenting ideas, and beliefs.

We often sound like a pack of Huskies at play. Those that are not familiar with us, may make the mistake of thinking we are arguing or fighting with each other. When it could not be further from the truth. We always, always, end up laughing, even when we vehemently disagree.

I, like you, feel the same way about my fellow rogues. We will not always agree, but I will continue to love them, and respect their point of views.

I am not so rigid in what I believe based on information I receive from others, especially when the information comes from the media or the internet, that I am not willing to hear an opposing view. I love hearing an opposing point of view, because often times I learn from them.

I don't think you have to worry much about offending anyone as long as you are not making personal attacks. Something you don't see much of here at RN. Which makes being here so much more pleasant than many of the other forums.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt of Congress - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-26-2022, 09:55 PM