Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your God given Rights
(07-23-2022, 06:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-23-2022, 12:58 PM)727Sky Wrote: Human rights are totally subjective depending on who is the ruler or ruling party ... I hate to say it but history bares me out IMO

I think "human rights" should really be called "societally-issued privileges" because they specify things that can only be obtained within a society, and are dependent on that society to provide them. They are not something that a human can obtain simply by virtue of being a human. "Health care" is an example - if there is no society to provide it, then what a human can get on their own is rudimentary at best.

And, as you say, they are entirely dependent upon the ruler(s) of the day. For example, the UN and a number of other organizations mention that I have a "human right" to health care, but it is NOT a right, nor even a "privilege" in the societally-provided sense. About 5 years ago, my teeth finally started going bad, and they are what will eventually kill me. If health care were an actual "right", or even an actual "privilege", then my government insurance would see to it that my teeth were covered, but it does not. They are just going to keep rotting out of my head until I fall over dead of an infection, and the government or society will not care even a little bit beyond putting an "X" beside my name on a list somewhere, and closing my books.

"Human rights" are a feel good farce of a concept, invented out of thin air so that some assholes somewhere can feel good about themselves because they gave us something they called "rights" on a list on a piece of paper somewhere.

Talk about a racket.

The dental industry is the biggest racket of them all.

The system does not think of us as human. We are pawns, guinea pigs, tools, and often too many of us are viewed as useless eaters.

A short and brief look at what are government has done to humans at home and abroad, throughout history, will present an image as how they actually see us.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Your God given Rights - by 727Sky - 07-22-2022, 02:17 PM
RE: Your God given Rights - by Ninurta - 07-22-2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Your God given Rights - by 727Sky - 07-23-2022, 12:58 PM
RE: Your God given Rights - by Ninurta - 07-23-2022, 06:33 PM
RE: Your God given Rights - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-23-2022, 06:58 PM