Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Democrats should vote for Republicans this midterm
I was thinking about this and was having a hard time articulating it, but I'll give it a try.

Why (normal) democrats should vote republican this midterm(and likely in the 2024 presidential).

I think that you have a much broader political range in the R party, you have entrenched politicians that will lie to you and do nothing, entrenched R's that will say one thing but be much more moderate or left leaning as well as the new breed of MAGA types that are new to the political arena that are probably less aligned with your centrist views, but atleast there is some variety.

Whomever you vote for, on that spectrum, you'll atleast have some semblance of america, even if your political identity is hating the conservative view of america, atleast voting in such a manner will leave something left for you to shout and scream at the sky and hate, while you are able to live a life better than 99 percent of the rest of the world.

Otherwise, if you are, as a moderate, just going to throw fuel on the fire of the radical leftists posing as your party, you probably won't have anything left to hate.

Sure, you can still scream about all the "far right wingers" as the WEF flushes us all down the drain and you can try to articulate nuanced opinions on constitutional rights as chinese "peacekeepers" lock down the streets and demand your papers.

It seems pretty clear cut to me. At this point, even someone who hates america should vote for any republican over a democrate, for the simple reason to keep what you hate alive. What is life without having something to hate?

Messages In This Thread
Why Democrats should vote for Republicans this midterm - by MisterSpock - 07-16-2022, 06:07 AM