Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Reset in Holland
From your reporter on the ground in The Netherlands:

Dutch politics sold themselves to foreign interest many, many years ago. We have American nuclear missiles situated here, much financial corruption (money laundering banks, drug dealers, et al) aiding companies and interests and smooth-talking politicians in sharp suits and suitable hair styles that convince even the most politically apathetic of voters.

As I am sure is true of many nations world-wide, people turn on their TV and believe everything they see and hear. The information that the TV stations are allowed to broadcast is limited and controlled so as not to alarm the electorate. The government (possibly at the behest of supra-national organisations such as the WEF, the EU, the UN and the WHO, among others) banned all Russian media and, just like the US and other nations, the war and the rhetoric is all pitted to combat "disinformation" and controlling the hearts and minds of a fairly laid-back populace that lap it up like mothers milk.

The average citizen does not concern themselves with the bigger picture and is convinced that everything will be alright, eventually. There is much anti-Russian sentiment due to the information streams they receive via the media and questions nothing. I think the same could be said of much of Western societies. No questioning, no debate, just manufactured consent. And if you ask questions you get labelled. Not a good label.

The Dutch (and many other nations) are good people but their blind adoption of the information they receive unquestioningly is a sign that the War on Information is working and it doesn't seem like anything will change any time soon. Food prices rise, energy prices have gone through the roof, inflation, drugs and corruption seem to be the order of the day now. (Holland is a major player in the European hard-drugs market due to the port of Rotterdam, one of the largest in Europe.) It's sad to watch as an impartial observer (me) that happens to live here for the last 30 years. I wonder how much better my native England is faring. I doubt it's much better. Boris just quit and now the media seems to be championing Rishi to be the new guy. He's married to a woman that is rich beyond his wildest dreams, for info.

Problem, reaction, solution is the name of the game and it's sad. Most of the people here accepted vaccinations due to wanting to do their part to improve public health even when it was obvious that the vaccines didn't help. I forget how many booster shots have passed (because I refuse the clot shot but most just want to live their lives. The government didn't force them, but if you wanted to eat in a restaurant, go to a bar, or visit foreign countries then a vaccination was needed with official government proof provided to you in an app on your mobile telephone. Most complied because they wanted to do those things. Unfortunately.

As things stand here today, the policies of the EU and the WEF will be forced down the throats of the unwilling due to Dutch politics selling their soul and moving on after a few years to more profitable positions within corporate business. I love this country but if it gets much worse I'm thinking of relocating to my native UK with a bag of clothes and the hope of a place in a homeless shelter after a couple of years on the street. At my age (50+) that won't be fun but I still have my passport and will be allowed entry, unlike Dutch people due to Brexit.

On the flip-side. Dutch farming is intensive and some of it, imho is stupid. They have huge greenhouses powered by electricity in order to grow... bell peppers, something that is not sustainable due to the climate here. One bell pepper costs 1 euro (slightly more than a dollar) in the supermarket because it is not suited to the Dutch climate. Another fun fact, 1 in 5 farmers is a millionaire. The Dutch love their money and unfortunately that is the first thing the average citizen thinks about because living costs are so high. They have to. Another fun fact, the VOC (Dutch East India Company) is the most profitable company that ever existed on planet Earth. John Paul Getty got nothing on the Dutch. Money is a drug, like cocaine. It's never enough. Cocaine is very popular here, unlike my drug of choice Cannabis. Most people find Cannabis to be too heavy but snorting a pile of heavily cut Cocaine is more in vogue, as far as I can see.

Oh. One more fun fact. The Bilderberg conference is a Dutch invention. Prins Bernhard. (A Nazi that married a Dutch queen.) Shhh...

Messages In This Thread
The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-10-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-10-2022, 11:27 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-11-2022, 06:34 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by LightSpeedDriver - 07-11-2022, 03:50 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-11-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by SimeonJ - 07-13-2022, 12:01 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-13-2022, 08:31 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Snarl - 07-13-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Brotherman - 07-13-2022, 09:15 AM