Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Reset in Holland
"Too much nitrogen in the soil"? They feel a twisted need to reduce nitrogen in the soil so they're gonna stop farming and food production? Dutch politicians are a special kind of stupid then, aren't they?

The solution would be to farm MORE, not less. Plants leech nitrogen out of the soil, especially plants like tobacco and tomatoes - I have to ADD nitrogen to my soil on a weekly basis just so that mine can keep on living!

Must be more of that Left-handed "science" we hear so much about but can find no evidence for. Now it's not just CO2, but we have to worry about nitrogen too?

It looks to me more and more every day like they have declared war on green plants and food far more than any mythical "anthropogenic global warming".

I have to wonder - why do they hate green plants, and the food and oxygen they produce? There has to be a reason behind it, because there is a reason behind everything people do, even lunatics.

ETA: This sort of reminds me of one of the predictions that John Titor character made - "When farmers are no longer allowed to farm, they have nothing left to do but sit in the bushes and shoot at people all day".

I also wonder why they call their movement the "Green Movement" when it is the exact opposite - the anti-green movement. Two of the main things plants NEED to survive are nitrogen and CO2. CO2 is to plants what oxygen is to us. They inhale it and exhale oxygen as the byproduct of respiration, just like we inhale oxygen and exhale CO2. Instead of making the planet greener, their efforts will make it browner and kill off vast tracts of what WE need to survive.

It's almost like their intent is to destroy and sterilize the Earth, kill off all life present on it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-10-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-10-2022, 11:27 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-11-2022, 06:34 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-11-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by SimeonJ - 07-13-2022, 12:01 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-13-2022, 08:31 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Snarl - 07-13-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Brotherman - 07-13-2022, 09:15 AM