Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Calculate your ESG Score
ESG huh?

Sounds like a woke-o-meter to me. 

Like a virtue-signaling fantasy football.

Dragons and Dungeons character strength rating. I'm a level 28 ESG Wizard. 

Back in the day they had groups or societies that did charitable deeds for the community. They did them mostly anonymously. Bragging about your good deeds was seen as sinful or prideful. Your reward was supposed to be the betterment of your fellow human. That's it. You have been blessed with good fortune now it's time to spread that around a little bit. Why? That's what the good book says to do. It's a proven winner for the community. 

Now it seems, good deeds are not the purpose at all. It's all about the communities perception of you. How amazing you are regardless if anyone gets helped or not. 

Now that self-absorption is being taken advantage of. It's pseudo-quantification is evidence of it's falsehood because how does one actually meter good will? You can't, but here we are. It's like the power of a good selfie on steroids. Get with the program and you will be rewarded. Never mind how empty it really is. You have proven weak when it comes to external manipulation and we will exploit that. The ESG garbage is just window dressing.    

*Wow... I sound depressing  tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
How to Calculate your ESG Score - by 727Sky - 07-09-2022, 10:00 AM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-09-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:45 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by ABNARTY - 07-10-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Snarl - 07-13-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by ABNARTY - 07-13-2022, 04:25 PM