Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Calculate your ESG Score
@Ninurta

@EndtheMadnessNow

I agree with both of you. The issue here is that this level of control started long before computers. Computers just complete the plan. They make it easier to monitor, control, and punish you.

We allowed ourselves to be identified, and valued by how much wealth we possessed. We sold our souls to the devil because we didn't know any better. We were so expertly brainwashed by outside influences, through the education system, TV, movies, and advertisements, that many are clueless to what is right or wrong any more.

There is only one way out of this slave pit. Less than 0.001% will take it. The best we can hope for is a peaceful death, because we are vastly out numbered.

Look at what happened the last few years. The only reason I still have a job is because there are very few people that do my job, so I would be hard to replace. I had two co-workers that stood with me, and a governor that has his eye on the Presidency. But I expected to be fired for being non-compliant, and things would have been ten times harder than they are now.

I know how hard it is to walk away from the money. It would not not have been the 1st time I have done it. Back in 1990 I walk away from a job that paid me over $200,000.00 a year with full benefits, including transportation. Everyone thought I had lost my mind. My soul could not be bought then, and it cannot be bought now.

In a society that revolves around self, material things, and ego, the 99.999% just will not be able to break free.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
How to Calculate your ESG Score - by 727Sky - 07-09-2022, 10:00 AM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-09-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:45 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-10-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by ABNARTY - 07-10-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Snarl - 07-13-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by ABNARTY - 07-13-2022, 04:25 PM