Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Calculate your ESG Score
I reckon being a Luddite has it's advantages. For example, I have nary a clue as to what an "ESG" even is, much less why I would want to waste any time scoring one.

It does sound suspiciously like a "social credit" score, where someone else just arbitrarily assigns a number to you entirely devoid of objective measurements, and that would be a system ripe for abuse. One where they can just drop a favorable number on folks they like, and an unfavorable one on folks they don't like, without the hassle of having to be fair, impartial, or objective.

The scoring methods as described are entirely arbitrary. If one entity can calculate a score that is different from the score calculated by another, then there are really NO objective measurements involved in calculating the scoring - they are all subjective, mutable, subject to the ebb and flow of feelz.

so I will just opt out of using their system. If I can opt out of financial credit scores (which  are less arbitrary, calculated from hard numbers) and still get by, then I can opt out of this kinds of bullshit, too. Oh, I'm sure someone somewhere still keeps a credit score on me, but the fact is I don't care if they do or what it is, because I don't partake of their lending systems. If I don't engage in their services, why would I care how they score me for use of those services?

I'm not a Leftist at all, so why would I care whether they score me as a "good little commie" or a "bad little commie"?

With that said, there are an awful lot of concupiscent folks in this world who WILL worry about their arbitrary score, because they will need it to amass riches and keep up with the Joneses. Those folks are leaving themselves wide open to being directed and controlled by others, and those "others" appear to have come up with the perfect control system to direct the herd. start with the financial Masters, then expand the perimeter to include companies and make them dependent on those financial Masters, and then extend the perimeter to everyone else who have to buy from the controlled companies.

Your politics, and your freedom itself, mean nothing if they can grab you by the dollars.

As always, the love of money is the root of all evil, and it is the love of money that will allow them to gain full operational control of any and all individuals infected with that particular love bug. The solution would seem to be living within your own means, and increasing those means locally, outside of the system they are constructing, just as it is with the financial credit scoring system. In the end, in both systems, it's all about the Benjamins, and just how hard one is willing to charge after them. If it's the money they use to control you, then barter is a better alternative for folks who want to stay free.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
How to Calculate your ESG Score - by 727Sky - 07-09-2022, 10:00 AM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-09-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:45 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by ABNARTY - 07-10-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Snarl - 07-13-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by ABNARTY - 07-13-2022, 04:25 PM