Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crimes of the Future...
I've no idea what I just read, no understanding of it whatsoever.

I'm a simple man, with a simple mind. Even Nature itself teaches us that there are "Innies" and "Outies". If you are an Innie, you are female. if you are an Outie, you are male. Two Innies cannot reproduce. neither can two Outies. It takes one of each for reproduction to occur.

That is Immutable nature, it is Truth, and it cannot be changed. Real Life is just so much simpler than they are trying to paint it. There is no "reproductive spectrum" - you are either an Innie, or an Outie. If you are an Outie that merely dresses like an Innie, and only have sex with other Outies, you are gay. If you are an Innie that merely dresses like and Outie and only have sex with other Innies, you are also gay. In both cases, your sex partners are also gay, regardless of how they dress. Such sex has NO reproductive function, it's only, and will always only ever be, recreational.

I suppose that at some point, it may become possible to implant ovaries and testicles during gender reassignment surgery, but even then, the original organisms would not be reproducing. They would be generating offspring for whatever donor decided to give up their goodies for the benefit of the surgically altered persons. Still no original reproduction of the original organism. No passing on of your own distinctive genetic material to any succeeding generations. It would be no different than adoption.

It's a ridiculous notion on the very face of it.

And that "Jennifer" Pritzker looks pretty damned manly to me. No wonder she/he/it wants to blur the lines - she/he/it might stand a chance of finally getting tagged in the sack if they are successful.

Occam's Razor, y'all. Life is much, much simpler than the overly complicated pile of bullshit they're trying to sell.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Crimes of the Future... - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-28-2022, 09:25 PM
RE: Crimes of the Future... - by Ninurta - 06-28-2022, 11:41 PM
RE: Crimes of the Future... - by Brotherman - 06-28-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: Crimes of the Future... - by Brotherman - 06-29-2022, 09:20 AM