Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Federal Reserve Wants To Lower Your Paycheck
The Fed will raise their rates. Economics 101 states that will increase unemployment for some time. Per the Chairman, he wants ~%5 unemployment for 5 years or ~%10 for a year. Never mind that's millions of people.

Inflation is the enemy they created by printing trillions of dollars and injecting it into Wall Street in the insane belief it would not make its way into the economy. Gotta' protect those portfolios. We all see how that worked out. 

The part that gets me the most angry is the attitude of the DC/media class on the matter. Blame the citizens who had no say in the matter. "Just get used to it. Be happy you still have a job. Try eating less meat. Ride the bus. Skip health care for your pets." 

How about STFU! Congress is AWOL and the President is a elder abuse victim. There is no help coming from them. Matter of fact, they helped get us here in the first place. So, I guess I would not want any more "help" from them.

ETA: Good, quick video on supply side problems with raising rates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Federal Reserve Wants To Lower Your Paycheck - by ABNARTY - 06-24-2022, 11:52 PM