Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
That Feeling...That Moment
Did you ever get that feeling, in your mind's eye, amid all the chaos of the moment...where you were right where you wanted to be...right in that moment? 

You were with who you wanted to be with...right in that moment.  Rockin' to the rhythm of Life.

It was just a a fleeting moment, but you knew, just knew, that was the moment.  That was it.  The moment.

And you said to yourself..."If I died right now, right here in this moment, if I ceased to exist...I've done everything I ever wanted to do; I've lived my whole life to get to this one moment...it would all be okay.  To be in this one moment...forever.  It would all be worth it."  (?)  You felt like you wished you could freeze that moment in time, so it would never change...but you didn't.  You didn't freeze the moment because you thought a better one might come.

And then...life happened.

Then, years later, you see or hear something, something which reminds you of that one moment so long ago in a way you can never forget, something completely unrelated, but in a way you just can't shake.  And you wish you could somehow get back to that moment, that one perfect moment so long ago, but you know you likely never will again.  That one perfect moment.

And, you knew, even in that moment, that it may not have turned out to be anything more than just a fleeting glance, but it was perfect...and nothing can ever change it.  That vision is cast like crystal in your mind...forever.

That feeling...that one perfect moment.

I had this happen to me last night. (the reminder...not the moment itself, that was years and years ago).

Messages In This Thread
That Feeling...That Moment - by FlyingClayDisk - 06-20-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: That Feeling...That Moment - by ChiefD - 06-21-2022, 02:06 AM
RE: That Feeling...That Moment - by OmegaLogos - 06-21-2022, 04:55 AM
RE: That Feeling...That Moment - by Brotherman - 06-21-2022, 07:32 AM
RE: That Feeling...That Moment - by Brotherman - 06-21-2022, 08:24 AM
RE: That Feeling...That Moment - by ChiefD - 06-21-2022, 09:38 PM