Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I believe cats are descended from a planet other than Earth
I wasn't sure where to put this, as there are no articles, facts, or any reference to pets. This is just a feeling I have had for some time, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one. 

This is regarding domestic cats. Many have a cat (or 14) as pets, and I wonder if they have ever looked at their cat(s) and thought - This/these cat(s) are not of this earth. This is simply my crazy ass opinion as I have interacted with many cats in people's homes and that. Some cats look at me like I'm a cockroach they would like to smush into the floor, some scratch or snarl at me, and other ones want to continually rub themselves against my leg (and other body parts) until there is enough static electricity to taze me out cold. 

I find cats somewhat incomprehensible and quite spooky. Sometimes, I feel that some cat owners have had their personality and outlook taken over by their cat(s). I don't believe dogs have this ability, but I could be wrong. I've thought that the first cats on earth were brought here by aliens from a distant planet. I also believe said aliens thought this planet would be compatible physically for the cats, but I don't believe they gave a thought to how they would react to humans, or the fact that by a gentle cat telepathy they would incorporate themselves and their minds and thoughts into their humans. 

It is a nice benevolent, gentle, subtle telepathic signal, nothing malevolent unless said human is a douchebag. Dogs seem to accept their humans as they are. Cats, on the other hand, will know if someone is just evil and nasty, and will find little ways to counter that. This is why I think cats are aliens in their own way. The human thinks they own their cat. Actually, it is the other way around. The cat, after a short time, will totally own that human, but in a nice way that soothes. 

The cat will sit wherever it wants, will sleep on the bed, will take over the entire house and totally own you. I think the human who has a cat needs to be okay with this, and most are. Some humans will even claim they are totally not a cat person, but a year or so down the road, they have three cats who have overtaken the entire house and filled their personalities with it. 

This weekend, I had a chance to interact with two cats. The one was so friendly to me, it actually unnerved me a little. Then I relaxed and just accepted it. This is how these gentle animals will slowly and subtly take over your mind, heart, and soul. I don't think any other animals have the ability to do this.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
I believe cats are descended from a planet other than Earth - by ChiefD - 06-19-2022, 11:46 PM