Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Navy Unit Transfers Into Space Force
(06-17-2022, 10:27 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 12:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Seems to me to be another example of mission creep, same as operating SEALs 1000 miles from the nearest ocean is.

Navy should restrict itself to maritime activities, Army should restrict itself to terrestrial activities, Air Force should be restricted to atmospheric operations, and Space Force should concern itself only with things beyond the atmosphere.

Just one man's opinion.

Looks like they all want a piece of the pie.

The on land, on sea, and in the air, motto will be on land off planet as well.

I just pray they truly are uninhabited, because we did such and amazing job of screwing up this planet, I hate to think what our invading presence, bearing gifts of colonialism, pollution, greed, and thirst for power and control, will bring to lands beyond our atmosphere. 

If they are inhabited, I hope they nip us in the bud.

ExactoMundo imo as well. No more wars on land & sea so where they (MIC) gonna go? Space and in 2019 or was it 2020? they officially specified "Space" as a warfighting domain. The next MIC haven at least in $$$$ for now. Just hope they don't destroy the alien artifacts on Mars as Donald Trump specified in the Artemis Accords, to preserve all off-world artifacts discovered.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Navy Unit Transfers Into Space Force - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-17-2022, 09:54 PM