Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Being an empath
(06-11-2022, 06:42 AM)727Sky Wrote: Do not take hardly anything I say as serious as I am usually FOS but I do read allot. hahaha

There are Psychic vampires which are rare but they do exist..drama queens or whatever you want to call them exist by whatever name you want to call them.... I have always found them amusing... Very few things can toughen you up (force field at full power) as being stuck in a cockpit for a month with someone very undesirable as a companion. The three "Fs" fighting, F-ing, and fishing gets old for me very quickly. Yet I could endure and the companion never knew I thought them one step above a maggot.

Being an empath is because someone cares enough to take notice IMO instead of being blissfully ignorant and not giving a shit.. hahahaha 

I think this whole little rant thing is due to some of the guys I have to play golf with who become real drama queens when they are losing. But like I said, I don't really give a shit so just give me my winnings and better luck next time as I smile and take what is due !! hahahah

some people create their own problems through full blown stupid-ness. Dropped out of school and wonder why they can not get a job that pays them enough to have a decent life.

Decisions of youth can mess up a life permanently... Like I said disregard everything I have said.... as surly I am just typing to see my two fingers type !! hahahah

Yeah. I think we just went through a long exposure to psychic vampires, having had to deal with the non stop coverage of the JD and AH trial.
tinycool

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Being an empath - by ChiefD - 06-10-2022, 11:20 PM
RE: Being an empath - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-10-2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Being an empath - by 727Sky - 06-11-2022, 06:42 AM
RE: Being an empath - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-11-2022, 12:21 PM